◃◃150▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #20 ▹▹

Johnny Seo

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"Keep up you two~"

Johnny smiled, riding on Dean with Peno rested on his shoulder.

It's so cool that he has a Persona like Dean and Peno. It's like he has his own personal steed, as well as his own personal vigilant owl.

"There's no way we're falling behind hyung~"

Jisung happily cheered.

He was currently riding on my back, while I flew to keep up with Johnny. He's having so much fun, that I can hear the smile in his voice. It makes me exceptionally happy that he's having this much fun~.

After a few more minutes of riding and flying, we finally made it to our destination.

Johnny liked my idea of taking more Polaroid pictures, and as a request, he asked if we could bring Jisung along too.

He had the perfect place in mind to take more pictures, so he led the way. He ended up leading us to a small empty beach, which is exactly why he wanted Jisung to come.

As soon as I landed with Jisung, he immediately ran off to the water, while Johnny and I began taking pictures.

-

2 Hours Later

-

We continuously took pictures, up until we ran out of things that captured our interest

We used the rest of our time to watch Jisung enjoying himself in the water. Soon though, he changed his legs into his tail, and completely disappeared into the water.