▹148◃

-

1 Week Later

-

After we came back from our vacation, I became worried as soon as we met with everyone else.

It had come to my attention that eight of us were missing!

After inquiring our hyungs about it, Johnny informed us that Grover, Bledyyn, Aristotle, mom, dad, Xinyi, Noir, and Leiyong had moved out.

He told us that they left to go live with Ikki in Aeredale, so I traveled there without question as fast as I could.

When I arrived, I found them moving into three homes that the gems had apparently saved for them.

"Renjun~. You made it~"

Mom came up and hugged me when she spotted me.

"Sorry that we left without telling you son. We wanted to surprise you once we officially finished moving in. But I guess we were too slow~"

Dad joined the hug after seeing my worried expression.

"I was so worried... I thought that something happened while we were gone..."

"Impossible~. Don't forget how strong we are nephew~. We can take care of ourselves just fine~"

Xinyi cheered from his house.

I forgot just who I'm dealing with...

I'm so used to protecting people, that I forgot just how strong my family is...

"There's my favorite cousin~!"

"Nice to see you again Renjun"

Leiyong ran over and engulfed me in a huge hug, while Noir simply walked over, half asleep.

He finally changed out of his old clothes and took off his mask

He finally changed out of his old clothes and took off his mask. This look suits him a lot better.

"It's good to see you both too~. But why are you here too Noir? If you don't mind me asking"

"That's easy to explain nephew~. I created Noir while I had control over Xansho. So even though he's not a demon like us, he's still our family. That makes him your cousin too~"

Xinyi explained.

"Oh~. Nice to know we're family Noir~"

"Likewise"

He smiled.

"So how's the housing arrangement for everyone dad?"

"Pretty simple really. I'll be living with your mom, of course. Xinyi, Leiyong, and Noir will live together, and Grover, Bledyyn, and Aristotle will live together. And the best part is that we'll all be living right next door to each other~. We'll never be far from each other~"