▹34◃

"Are you sure you wanna go in there Renjunie, chu chu?"

"Those two could be in there, hiss hiss. They're scary..."

Hiss and Levi both whined.

I could tell that they were both scared to go in.

"It'll be alright. I have the power to protect both of you now. I won't let anything happen to either of you"

I reassured, but they tightly clung onto me just in case.

When I walked in, the entire classroom had been remodeled!

I saw Fasa and Niha sitting in a corner together.

When they saw me, they quickly averted their eyes away from me. I guess Doyoung was right about them being scared of me now.

After all these years, maybe they'll finally leave us alone.

"I don't think we'll be here that long hyung"

I suddenly heard Chenle speak, startling me.

I looked down, and saw that he had shapeshifted into a baby husky. I picked him up and he just starred at us cutely.

"Hi Lele~

"Hi Lele~. Why do you say that?"

"Taeyong-hyung said that since we're starting training today, from now on we won't stay at school the whole day. We'll all start leaving in our last period from now on~"

"And it's in a completely different school building~"

Jaemin cheered, suddenly teleporting in and startling me again.

"Jesus, do all of you always have to scare me when you enter a room...?"

I sighed.

"Nope, but it's fun~. But in all seriousness, Taeyong-hyung told me that I'll be the one to come get you all when it's time to leave. So let's go~!"

He started dragging us all out of the room with excitement.

I couldn't help but notice that Fasa and Niha were looking at me again, but this time it was different.

They both smiled at me. Not in a mean way, but nicely.

"Hold on a minute Jaemin. I wanna talk to them"

He hesitantly let go of my hand, but Chenle decided to follow.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Renjun. We wanted to apologize for our mistreatment to you and your brothers all these years"

"We even saw you fighting in the war with us earlier, and we couldn't be happier to see you fight for our home, and saving your cousin from the biggest mistake he would've made"

"Does everyone know about that?"

"It was on the news dude..."

Fasa sighed.

Everyone knows I've never been one to like watching the news. I just don't like to indulge myself in politics.

"Right... But anyway, I forgive you both"

"Oh, and Chenle"

Niha called his name, making Chenle cling harder to me and look at him frightened.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry for stabbing you that day. I really went too far, and I was the reason you almost lost your brother..."

Chenle could see how sad he looked so he let go of me, and hugged him.

Everyone knows what happened to Niha.

He had an older brother, Yamato. He looked after Niha, since their parents were dead. One day, Yamato left him alone and didn't come back. Niha was very young at the time too. So he went after him, to bring him back home.

When he found him, it turned out Yamato was fighting their greatest enemy that killed their family. His guard fell when he saw little Niha standing there, afraid. Their pursuer charged at him, but Yamato blocked the attack with his own body. He died in order to save his little brother.

Niha ran far away that day, far from his homeland, and ended up getting found by Fasa. Fasa and his family gladly took him in, and Niha became his adopted brother. But even with a new family, he still fought in the ways of his people, and he swore to himself that he would avenge his brother, with the help of Fasa of course.

After a few seconds, they ended the hug and Chenle came back to me.

"Oh Renjun. We both wanted to give you our numbers. Just in case you wanna talk, or if you need help, or anything in general. We'll answer"

Fasa stated, handing me their numbers, to which I immediately put in my phone.

"Thank you both. I really appreciate it"

"Hyung, we have to go now"

Jaemin reminded.

We both waved at them and they waved back as we started to leave.

"W-Wait Renjun!"

Fasa called out, making me stop.

They both held a thumbs up and smiled.

"Good luck on becoming the next number one hero, Huang Renjun~"