▹187◃

-

1 Year Later

-

"So Jisungie. It looks like you won't be feeling left out in our conversations anymore~"

"You just read my mind hyung~"

Jisung and I were laying on his bed together, with Geno sleeping next to him, as well as the newest addition to our family.

Jisung's and Geno's son, Park Junsung~.

"He really loves that crocodile plush doesn't he~?"

"He can't seem to live without it~. He wants it with him wherever he goes. If he doesn't see it, he starts crying. He's pretty spoiled for a newborn, but we think it's cute~"

Jisung gently pushed the plush closer to Junsung, just to make sure he felt its presence.

"So, how does it feel having a child of your own now?"

"It's amazing, but... It's also very weird for me. I wasn't born normal, so I don't know much about babies"

"That's right... When you were created, you already knew how to walk and talk, and you were already able to retain memories of things"

"I just don't want to mess anything up for him. Despite watching all of you before, it's still a bit hard for me... I feel kinda bad asking you or the others for help, since you're all so busy with your own kids. And I don't want to bother any of our hyungs, since I know they're pretty busy with work themselves. Geno and I have been trying to do what we can with the internet, but sometimes I just don't understand the information we're given, and...it's just not the same... I want help from an actual person..."

I could see the stress and exhaustion in his eyes.

He wants to be the best father he can be for Junsung, as well as the best husband for Geno. He may think he's all on his own, but that's not the case at all.

"You know Ji, if you didn't want to ask our hyungs for help, you could've asked Mark-hyung, Jeno, or me by now. Our kids are all teenagers, thirteen and fourteen year olds now in fact. They don't need the amount of delicate care that babies and toddlers need anymore. If you want help, just come to either of us if you're uncomfortable asking anyone else, alright~?"

"O-Okay~. Thank you hyung~"

"Anytime Ji~"

A few minutes later, a small black kitten suddenly entered the room without warning.

It looked at me, and then looked at Jisung before slowly making its way over to him.

"Xuefeeeeen

"Xuefeeeeen. Junsung is sleeping right now. He can't play with you yet"

Chenle then entered the room in his calico form, before changing back when he saw us in the room.

"Well isn't this a lovely surprise~?"

I giggled as Chenle made his way over.

"He always knows who to go to when he wants to see Junsung, doesn't he?"

Jisung carefully picked up Xuefen, and he started crawling his way up his shirt.

"If anything, they're already inseparable, like us in a way~. Xuefen has already made himself Junsung's best friend, like I made you my best friend~"

"Like father like son definitely~"

Chenle and Jisung laughed together, and I caught Xuefen before he fell off of Jisung's shoulder.

I let him down on the bed, and immediately waddled over to Junsung's side. But instead of bothering him, he just snuggled up next to him. As a reaction, Jungsung felt that Xuefen was there and rested his arm over him, even while he was still asleep.

"Well that confirms it~. Even while sleeping, Junsung knows when Xuefen is there with him~. If that's not best friend energy, I don't know what is"

I wasn't surprised in the least, but Chenle and Jisung were both amazed by their behavior.

"I'm sending a picture to our hyungs..."

"Send it to me too..."

Chenle immediately took a picture of them, and mass texted it to all of us and our hyungs.

I've only ever seen a relationship like this with our kids once before. Xinrei and Xinya have been close like this since birth. A relationship like these isn't very common.

Keeping them together can only strengthen their bond. They'll learn to protect and love each other, in their own ways that work for them.

"We should let them sleep together more often Lele"

"Agreed~"