◃◃174▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #3 pt. 2 ▹▹

Park Jisung

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"H-Hyung...?"

I felt someone gently shaking me and whispering my name, making me wake up in my dark room.

I turned on the light, and it was Jisung?

"What's wrong Ji...??"

I yawned.

"I'm sorry I woke you hyung... B-But, I had another nightmare..."

"Was it that nightmare??"

He only nodded.

I made sure Suko was still asleep, before I carefully got out of bed, and walked with Jisung to the elevator.

After a silent elevator ride, we made it to the kitchen. Just like when we were kids, I got us both a glass of ice water and I sat down with him, ready to hear him out.

"So, in the nightmare, you were drowning again?"

He nodded.

"I don't know why, but every time I have that nightmare, I can't swim back up. No matter how hard I try, I just end up drowning every time..."

He quietly sipped his water.

"I read up things about different dreams and nightmares sometimes. Ones like those are usually related to emotions that you've been ignoring or repressing. In most cases, it's growing depression, anger, or feelings of guilt that are being brushed off or ignored. Have you been feeling any of those feelings at all??"

I asked and he thought about it for a second.

"Back then, when I first showed up on Taeyong-hyung's doorstep, I was confused. My life had began so fast, and I was already given to a new family without an explanation. Back then, I thought dad didn't really want me, and I felt guilty. I thought that I was just causing trouble for the rest of you with my presence..."

Jisung confessed, staring at the ice floating inside of his water.

"Ji... You never caused trouble for anyone... I know you already know this by now, but Posiedon had no choice but to entrust you to a new family. As an Olympian god, he's forbidden from making contact with his offspring, and he can't be around any of us for too long for that matter. He'll just end up becoming one of us and lose his powers in the process. He wanted to bring you into the world out of the love in his heart, but as a price, he couldn't raise you. But, seeing how well you've grown has made him very proud of you, and you both get to see each other as much as you want now. From start to finish, you were never a bother, to any of us, and we all love you dearly, especially Poseidon"