◃◃173▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #3 pt. 1 ▹▹

Park Jisung

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"Hey hyung. I want to ask you about something. I think you'll have the answer I'm looking for"

Jisung stated, as he drove his submarine to Poseidon's castle.

"What's up Ji?"

I asked from the passenger seat.

Before he said anything else, he put the ship in autopilot. It must be something serious.

"Well... Something happened not too long ago, to me. It's not anything bad, I think. It might be better if I just show you..."

Before he got up from his seat, a blue aura surrounded him.

I can see where this is going now.

He came back with a water bottle and sat back down. He opened it, but instead of drinking it, he poured some water into the palm of his hand?

"Come on out, Clash"

Right when he said that, a mechanical looking shark suddenly materialized into the water in his hand!

Not only that, it also appeared to be munching on something.

"I-Is that a tongue?"

"Yeah, but it's just candy. I had gummies that were shaped like tongues, so I gave it some. When it first appeared, even though I could control it, it kept trying to bite my tongue off. But when I gave it the gummy, it seemed to calm down"

"Does it need one after it finishes the one it's eating?"

"Thankfully no. It'll just lightly bite on my finger every once in a while when it wants one. But do you have any idea what it is hyung?"

"I do. This is called a Stand, and it's a physical manifestation of your own soul, as well as your spiritual and life energy. Everyone in Force 127 and BTS has one, but the only ones on our team that have one are you, me, Jaemin, Jeno, and Mark-hyung. But I think Chenle and Donghyuck will get their Stands soon"

"I see... So this is just like in Jojo. Jaemin-hyung likes to talk about the series a lot to me. I thought it seemed familiar, even though I've never watched it myself"

"He was well prepared for this. He wasn't the least bit surprised when his Stand showed itself"

"I'm glad he wasn't scared like I was. I was only scared for a few minutes, but still... Oh! I want to show you what Clash can do besides biting people"

He asked me to open up my hand, and he poured water into my palm just like he did for his hand.

When Clash noticed this, it dematerialized and rematerialized into the water in my hand!

"That's so cool!"

"I thought so too~. And it's not just water it can zip through. It can move in anything that's a liquid, it doesn't matter what it is. It can even move in bodily fluids like tears if it wanted to"

"That's even cooler~!"

I pet Clash with my finger, and it responded by swimming around in the water.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Poseidon's castle, and the submarine parked itself before we got out.

-

"Jisung~! Renjun~! Welcome back kids~!"

Poseidon hugged us both as soon as we entered.

"It's good to see you too dad~"

"I'm glad to be back sir~"

"I heard about your battle~. I'm so proud you all~. You all did so well saving our worlds~"

He pet us both on the head and brightly smiled.

"It was the least we could do~"

"We couldn't just let the worlds be destroyed. If we didn't succeed, then I wouldn't be able to hang out with everyone I love anymore..."

Jisung sadly stated.

"Aww. It's ok kid. There was no way you would've failed. You all put in your best efforts and succeeded"

Poseidon got serious and hugged Jisung, and I joined in to reassure him.

"By the way. I want to thank you Renjun. You succeeded as a team leader, and made it your mission that everyone got out alive. I don't know what I would've done if I lost Jisung, my little pride and joy. Thank you for protecting my son, and for bringing him back to me"

He hugged us tighter, thanking me for keeping Jisung and my team safe.

Jisung and I were both surprised to see him so serious, but it shows just how much he cares for and loves Jisung.

I respect him a lot for that, and I'd do it again, no matter what.

"You're very welcome sir"