▹54◃

"Woah..."

Donghyuck just kept staring at the girl and wouldn't move.

She started walking towards him and he stepped back a little, bumping into the side of the ship. She was a little shorter than him, but he looked very uneasy.

She stopped in front of him, and put her hand behind his neck, making him look down at her. They were significantly close to each other. Extremely close.

But I couldn't help but notice that she had gloves on. Like, leather gloves.

I wonder why?

"You have a lot of darkness hidden inside you~"

She suddenly spoke, giving him chills.

"W-What about it?"

She held his hand with her other free hand, and moved closer to him. Then she did something that dropped all of our guards.

She kissed him.

On the lips.

Everyone had their mouths agape with shock, especially Jisung, to which Mark covered his poor innocent eyes.

"Somethings not right..."

I whispered to Jeno when he walked over to me.

No one would just kiss Donghyuck out of the blue like this. Ever.

I watched Donghyuck closely, while he had his eyes wide open in shock. I looked into his eyes, and his eyes kept motioning for me to look down.

I looked down to his hands to see a trail of evil ghosts and spirits forming a sort of energy ball in her hand.

It makes sense.

She said he had a lot of darkness in him, and his necromancy is the main source of his darkness. All of those evil ghosts and spirits have tormented him for years, but she's sucking them right out of him with no problem!

She finally pulled away, and Donghyuck looked at his hand and at her, confused.

She was holding a ball of all the evil souls that once resided inside of Donghyuck. It looked much like a soul from Soul Eater.

"W-What did you-"

"I freed you of your torment. I left only one soul with you, as to not completely take away your power~"

He covered his mouth and just stared at her again.

A blush grew on his face as the silence between them grew.

"How do we attack her hyung?"

Jeno inquired, while Mark led the curious Jisung inside the ship.

"Sneak up from behind??"

"You know, I can hear you assholes"

She suddenly turned her attention to me and Jeno.

She took the soul, and just suddenly ate it, just like in Soul Eater!

Her eyes started to change from black to a glowing white, and she fired another light blast at us. We quickly dodged though.

We both charged at her at the same time, but she suddenly pulled a sword out of nowhere, blocking our attacks, and it was made completely out of light!

"You can turn darkness into light?!"

"Indeed~. You learn fast demon~"

"I'm part angel too!"