▹144◃

-

3 Days Later

-

I've been reading some of the books Jisung gave me lately.

Though I've just about mastered my powers, I want to make sure I know their full capabilities and such.

I finished reading up about my plant manipulation, and now I'm reading up on my decomposition. I silently read to myself, until I stumbled across a small paragraph that I remember Jisung reading to me before.

"The user can manipulate decomposition, the process by which organic substances are broken down into simpler forms of matter. They can increase or decrease the rate of rotting, or stop, prevent or even reverse the effect..."

Prevent or reverse...

So that means...

Since I accidentally decomposed Aristotle when I first got this power, there might be a solid chance that I can reverse what I did and revive him!

With that in mind, I quickly scurried off to the lab with my book.

-

As soon as I got to the lab, I scrambled about to find Aristotle's remains that we brought back with us that day.

After a few agonizing minutes of searching, I finally found it.

I gently set it down on one of the tables in the lab, and opened the book to figure out how to reverse what I did

When I found the page, I began reading it.

"To reverse the effect of decomposition, the user must touch the remains of said object, while either speaking or thinking the word, restore"

My hand was already on the remains, so the moment I read restore, it began to glow purple.

It soon levitated off of the table, and it began to reconstruct itself! His skeleton reformed first, then the rest of his body followed!

He was soon fully restored, and landed on the ground next to me, alarmed by his surroundings.

Surprisingly though, he looked different from the pictures Grover and Bleddyn showed me before

"Holy heck I can't believe that worked..."

I mumbled as he laid eyes on me.

"Master Renjun? Is that really you?"

He asked.

"Welcome back Aristotle...~"

I smiled.

He examined me from head to toe, before smiling back.

"It really is you then. But..., I thought I died?"

"You did... I accidentally decomposed you with my power a few years ago. I only realized now that I could bring you back. Sorry that it took so long..."

"Hey now, don't worry about it. It's all in the past. But enough about me. You've grown so much since we last met. Your power is simply amazing"

"Thank you...~. I've grown a lot since our last encounter. I even saved our world and many others not too long ago~"

"And I missed it??! Man I wish I could've seen you in action..."

He cutely huffed with disappointment.

"Oh! Speaking of which, there's a few people who'd be glad to see you~. Wait right here while I go get them~"

I excitedly ran off before he could respond.

-

5 Minutes Later

-

I ran back to the lab as fast as I could, finding Aristotle spinning around in one of the rolling chairs.

"Ok, close your eyes for a second~. You're gonna be so surprised~"

"I'm beginning to enjoy your surprises Master"

He quickly covered his eyes, with an excited smile.

After making sure he wasn't peaking, I brought mom, dad, Xinyi, Zuho, Yoonho, Leiyong, Grover, and Bleddyn into the room.

They all had their eyes covered too.

"Ok~. You can all open your eyes now~"

They all opened their eyes at once, and the majority of them froze in place.

Grover and Bleddyn were the first to approach him, and immediately hugged him.

"Renjun... That's Aristotle, isn't it...?"

I nodded at mom's question.

"You found a way to revive him??? I'm so proud~~"

Dad excitedly ruffled my hair.

"You truly are amazing nephew..."

"I told you so dad~"

Leiyong had a proud expression, while Xinyi had an expression of pure amazement.

"You're so cool Renjunie~~~~"

"Would you mind explaining how you revived him brother?"

Zuho asked, while Yoonho tightly hugged me.

"It's pretty simple really~. I just had to reverse what I did when I accidentally decomposed him a few years back~"

"So talented~. That's my boy~"

Dad ruffled my hair once more.

"We really appreciate this Master~~~"

"Thank you so much for saving our dear friend"

Grover and Bleddyn thanked me, smothering Aristotle with lots of love.

"Don't worry about it~. I'm just sorry it took so long..."

"Don't worry yourself about it. A reunion such as this is better late than never"

"Exactly~! We have to go show all the others!"

The three of them instantly disappeared without another word.

"...Where did they go so suddenly?"

"They probably went to the heavenly realm. This is really big news for our mind after all"

Mom concluded.

That instantly reminded me that Zuho, Yoonho, and I still haven't been crowned yet. Now would be a very convenient time to do so. They'd not only get to see Aristotle, but the three of us as well~.

"Is it time?"

"I'm ready if you are brother"

I had a feeling that they'd know what I was thinking.

"You two read my mind~. I think it's time for another family reunion~"