"Where do you think he went off to?"

"Beats me hyung. He's a pretty mysterious kid, but that's why he's so intriguing to me~"

"I see... So, what's your favorite out of the photos you took Renjun?"

He asked curiously.

I immediately chose the double rainbow photo that I captured.

"This one~

"This one~. I had to wait a bit for the second rainbow to become visible after we first arrived, but it was worth it to get the perfect shot of them~"

I explained, and he smiled.

"It's a very pretty and rare shot. I like this one since it has a nice view of the ocean with the shore, along with a couple of birds"

Johnny eagerly showed me his own.

"I really like the lighting and composition, and the birds make it look even nicer~

"I really like the lighting and composition, and the birds make it look even nicer~. I can feel the calm radiance and warming sunlight just by looking at it~"

"I was thinking the same thing~. You really have an eye for stuff like this"

He complimented, putting the photo away.

"I really like to analyze things. I guess it became a habit~"

"It's a great habit, especially in battle. You know how to analyze your situation well, and you always know just how to execute a mission based on the information you have. It's a commendable attribute that you have, especially since you barely had any training for you to analyze as well as you do"

I listened attentively as he spoke.

"You must use that attribute to save others around you. The worlds that we live in are fraught with danger and evil. You must constantly be on guard, even in the most peaceful of times"