" Then what is he Who is playing with Swetha's feeling?" I asked.

"In this case, Swetha is not in love with Akhil Anna, it may be infatuation or crush. I think she is so innocent that's why she can't even understand her own feeling. Because every girl will expect love, affection, etc. from her boyfriend, but here he is speaking with her regarding revenge alone. Other than that he is not even asked about her well being.

Swetha is also not caring about that and all," She explained.

" How are you saying this?" I asked.

" Kamiya spoke with her a few times in the past month right. We understood this by her talking," She replied.

" He doesn't know about her feeling, but he is using her. Since she is not in love with him, you guys are considering him as a good man who respects women. What logic?" I sarcastically told her.

" No, he too knew that she does not love him. That's why he is using her. I knew this is also wrong, but he deserves a chance to realize his mistakes," She replied.

" How do you know that?" I asked with narrow eyes.

"He himself told that," She replied.

"How?" I muddled.

She looked at me, then started the flashback which happened earlier that day in Akhil's house.

***********************

FlashBack

" You can have a relationship with Swetha, but I can't right," Ishu glared at Akhil.

" I didn't even touch her with the wrong thought. I was, am, & will be in my limits," Akhil explained.

Ishu turned around and started to concentrate on tea.

" Angel, Please..." Akhil whined.

"How can I understand you? You are playing with one girl's feeling Akhil. Can't you understand that?

I know you are not thinking of her as your girl, but she is thinking of you as her man. Is it right?" Ishu asked.

"First of all, She is not in love with me. It's just an infatuation," Akhil hissed.

"How can you say that? Fake or not, that's not a matter, but you are in a relationship with her for years," Ishu muddled.

" Yes, that's why I am saying that she is not in love with me," Akhil replied.

"How?" Ishu asked.

"When she proposed me, I didn't accept her as I don't want to play with her feelings. After that also, she tried to speak with me. I too spoke with her as I want to know more about Arjun from her.

After I started speaking with her, then only I understood that she is not loving me. It's just a simple attraction like a crush. Her feeling towards me is like some people love the celebrity and will do anything for them, but it's not a love which is between the couple.

She is so innocent that's why she thought of this as love. Then only I accepted her with the condition that she needs to help me with Arjun's revenge.

Till now, I didn't speak with her other than the revenge thing and she too didn't try. She is like a child who wants to play an interesting game in her life. Now this revenge thing is also a game to her which makes her life interesting.

As she likes me, Arjun is a bad person in her game. So, we can punish him. That's what her thoughts. One day, She will become a mature person and she will really fell in love with someone. That day I will make her realize her feeling and leave her life for her betterment," Akhil explained.