Honey, If you bite me I'll bite back. ~Chapter 19!~

I groaned as warmth spread across my body, and light flashed in front of my eyes. My eyes fluttered open and I yawned expecting to be in the hospital, but nope. I took in my surroundings feeling my heart beat increase. I wasn’t in the hospital, I wasn’t at my house, I wasn’t at Jaydens, where the hell was I? I slid the red silk covers off of me and went to get up, but just to be welcomes by the cold black tiled floor that seem to laugh as I fell face flat. Damn floor. I pushes myself up and held onto the bed examining the room. The walls were painting blood red, just like the sheets and pillows of the bed but a little darker. A gray colored chandelier hung from the ceiling to match the grey-wooded dresser. There wasn’t much in the room even though it was very big.

I limped slowly to the door on the right of me to see it was just a bathroom. I examined myself in the mirror gasping. I looked like crap. My hair was tangled and out of place, My eyes were dark and big bags hung from beneath them. I looked down and saw the only thing that actually looked nice. A long silky black dress that seemed to go with my curves perfectly.

I looked to see a pair of clothes in the sink with a note sitting on top of it. I read and sighed. Of course, now I remember. Stupid no good vampire king. I dropped the note back in the sink reading it once more.

        Dear Bell aka Princess :D, (well your new name will be Clarissa so no one will find you )

Sorry for kidnapping you, but I knew you wouldn’t go willingly even if I’m sexy.

If your reading this you’ve found the bathroom! Yay for you!

Take a shower cause you look like shit. Haha. There are new clothes in the sink, hair-dye in the basket to your left, and contacts along with it. If you don’t use that stuff as I say, I’m sorry but I will have to kill you. Sorry! 

I groaned and sure enough to my left was a small black basket with hair dye and contacts in it. What was he trying to do? Make me look like wannabe Barbie?  I sighed and took a quick shower and put in the blondish white hair dye in, along with the purple like contacts. I slipped on the purple tank top, along with matching underwear and a bra, and slipped on the black skinny jeans. I examined myself. Damn, I look pretty hot. Even if this is nothing like me. I gasped as two cold arms wrapped themselves around my waist causing me to shiver. 

“Sh..” a deep voice whispered in my ear.

I looked behind me to see him. The devil himself. Gage. 

He laughed at my expression, “You were so scared!”

“Was not!” I whined and slapped him.

He smiled at me looking me up and down. “Nice, nice, nice”

For some reason I blushed, and put my head down.

He laughed again and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the bathroom.

“Where am I?” I asked looking around.

He smiled big and turned around. “This, my lovely princess, Is your new home.”

I eyed him, "New home? Oh helll naw. I ain't livin here." I said in my  wannabe gangster voice.

He laughed, "Oh yes you most certainly are babe."

He gripped his arms around me and smiled, his eyes turning red.

"If you don't listen I'll have to kill you, and I will make it painful." He smiled, and smashed his lips onto mine.

_________________________________________-

Sorry it's so short and boring. ><