Honey, If You Bite Me I'll Bite Back ~!Chapter Three!~

I stood there in shock as he walked past me and went into my house. Why do I have to be so stupid??

"Nice place you got here" Jayden said still smirking off a storm over there.

"Yea Yea know can you get out?" I asked.

"Nope, I think i might just chill here for awhile." he plopped himself on the chair.

Awhile?!? How longs awhile? Gah! this wouldnt have happend if i was smart! Stupid! Stupid!Stupid!

"You okay over there?" he asked with an amused look on his face.

"Yeaaaa" I said sighing as i walked over to the couch.

"Aww dont sit over there! Theres a nice comfy seat on my lap" he said patting his leg.

"Psh yeah okay" I said laying on the couch.

" Fine." He said.

I heard the chair move as he got up and walked over to me and plopped himself on my legs.

"Damnit! Get your fat ass off of me" I yelled.

"Fat? Do you really think im fat??" he said pretending to be suprised.

"Yes. Now get off of me fattie." I said pushing him off.

"Ow. That hurt!" he yelled.

"Your a vampire. It's not supposed to hurt." I said as if it was wasnt obvious.

"Exactly. Im a vampire. Maybe you should get that in your pretty little head of yours." He said pushing me against the wall.

"Oh. I have a pretty head? Why thank you!" I said.

He growled.

"You smell delicous. I bet it'll be better than the last time." he said licking my neck.

"Ah Jayden....."

"Hm?" he said into my neck.

"You might want to get off of me" i said.

"And why is that?" I felt his teeth slide across my skin as he laughed.

I didnt answer. Instead, I need him in the place where the sun dont shine and started running.

He was up and coming right after me in a matter of minutes.

Damnit!