Honey if you bite me I'll bite you right back ~Chapter Twelve!~

Why Im The Devils Daughter"

"D-devils Daughter?" I whispered to myself.

She's kidding right? Well That must not be me then...but it has to be. I must be dreaming. Only this would happen in a nightmare.

Ive got to wake myself up or I'll probably die of suspense or something.

"Child Never speak his name On this land." Mary said pointing a finger at her or well me.

"Why Not? He's my father." She said softly slowly walking circles around Mary.

"He is the one who will make death fall upon us" Mary said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled.

I think im going to just call her Ara instead of saying me or whatever cause that's kind of weird.

Mary gave Ara a stern look, "You will not speak to me that way!" She yelled. "You will be punished by god if you speak to me that way. The one who brang you in when no one wanted you, the one who gave you a new life and making you forget about those horrible memories they gave you."

What is she talking about? Who are they? Seriously Old God Lady Who Scares Me Say What? I just Had an Miley Cyrus Moment. Oh No! I might die now.

Ara's face made an expression that Id never seen before..who face was like stone. No expression, No movement, Just like a statue.

"Mary when you say they, you mean The Ravens right? You must be." She said, " And you wrong, I never ever forgot those memories, How could I? All you did was rub it in my face how no one wanted me that's why they all left." She added.

"I gave you everything!" Mary yelled, " And if you don't like it then I'll just hand you over to the wolves!" Mary's eyes were turning red.

"Oh Mary are you letting your true face be seen?" Ara asked.

"You good for nothing Ungrateful child.." Mary whispered, and then whistled loud enough for a person to go deaf.

Mary smiled showing the teeth the rotted away in her mouth and then let out a evil laugh," There coming." She whispered then ran away.

Ara just smiled as Mary ran away, she calmly sat down, Waiting for what was coming I guess.

"Hey girlie." A voice from the woods echoed through my ear. It sounded almost familiar but I couldn't really think of who.

"I knew you'd come." Ara said turning back to look at where the voice was coming from.

The he appeared. It was Jayden.

Wait why is he here? I met him before?

Jayden smiled, " Well of course." he said," It's your turn now."

Ara face turned into a grimace, "Killing My mom and sister wasn't enough for you?" She asked.

My mom and sister? No...wait this is all wrong. My parents died in a car accident so I cant be the devils daughter and Jayden couldn't have killed my mother. This is just all wrong. It's not true, none of it. Im just dreaming and I know it. I need to get out of this dream.

"There blood was great, but I bet yours would be even better." Now he was up in her face.

Ara kept her grimace," You'd really kill a childhood friend?" She asked.

Jayden rolled his eyes," Arabella your still a child, so it doesn't really matter now does it?" He asked.

As Jayden got closer and closer to her neck my body froze even enough that I couldn't move one limb. It was like im feeling what she's feeling right now. Jayden ran he's finger nail ran across the bottom of her neck.

Ara screeched in pain as he laughed. Blood trickled down her neck fastly as all he did was lick it and still laughing at screeched continued.

"Drop the girl Jayden." Someone with a deep voice said," She's mine."

Jayden sighed and shrugged. "Go ahead Luca, it's not fun anymore anyways."

Jayden Dropped Ara and already started to walk away. I just watched him move slowly towards the woods that I didn't even notice the wolf that was now about to tear Ara's throat.

As the wolf got close, out of all the noises that were coming from each direction, one word stood out.

"Wait!"

My eyes quickly snapped open.

"She's awake!" Someone screamed.

"Hurry up and get Jayden" Another said.

Where...was I? My head feels like shit at the moment and I feel the need to bite of a bitched head for no reason. Maybe it was because of that dream..it felt so real. But was it? Was that really me? I don't know what to think anymore. Wait. I know now. I know the truth.

"Bell.." His voice came from the door.

It was the guy Who killed my mother and Sister.