Honey If you Bite Me I'll Bite you Right Back ~Chapter Fourteen~

"Because I love you!"

I swear when those words came out from his mouth my heart stopped. I didn't know what to say, Hell I didn't even know if it was true or not. I stared at him trying to read his face.

All I saw was pure love, but it cant be true. He killed my fucking family! But still I never really knew them...Am I making this more dramatic than it should be?

Seriously why does life have to be so confusing? I wish I could be at home watching The hangover with a big bowel of fizzled skittles.

But no I have to be face to face with a vampire who says he loves me, even after the whole time Ive knew him he was an obnoxious dick face.

Oh god...say something Bell!

I probably look like some fool right now... I wonder if I love Jayden. Shivers ran down my back at the thought. I think I do love him, but when did that happen? When did I start loving him? I wonder if I always loved him...

~~~!Jayden's P.O.V!~~~

I cant believe I said that. If I had a heart it would probably be beating hard. I stared at her as she stared back. I thought I saw Fear and Confusion cross her face. She doesn't love me back and I know it.

Ive always loved her, since the first time I met her four years ago. I cant believe I didn't recognize her, especially since I was fucking in love with her! I just wish I could take that day back. The day I killed her family...

~!Flashback!~

"What the fuck Bell! Who was that!?" I yelled. I cant even imagine what my face looks like right now. But you'd be angry to if you just saw the girl you love making out with some guy.

"It was my boyfriend duhh" She said calmly.

"Boyfriend?! Since when did you have a boyfriend!?" Dammit this girl is driving me crazy!

"Since you left me and got a girlfriend." She said her voice dropping.

That's right. I left her for Anne, but just because I was afraid id hurt her.

She's only thirteen and I already want so much from her. I want her to satisfy me, but I don't want to hurt her. To late, I already did.

I left her there in the rain with a broken heart. That say was the biggest mistake of my life.

"Look im sor-" I began but she cut in.

"Don't apoligize. I love him not you, he's way better than you were and he's a better kisser." She said with a smirk on her face, " And guess what! After today Im not gonna be a virgin anymore." She whispered in my ear and skipped off.

She's going to have sex with him?! What the fuck!

I will not let that happen, if I even see that guy I will rip his fucking head off. But I need to stop her..I need to tell her I love her.

I waited in her room for her to come home. I know she'll be planning on doing it here, I know her. She told me herself she wanted to lose her virginity in this very room. I went to her dresser and looked at the picture of me and her when we first met.

That day was amazing. Probably the first time Ive smiled since my brother died. I was thinking so much I didn't even hear the scream from Mrs. Annlynn, Bells mother.

My reaction was like any vampire's. I quickly Grabbed Bell's mother and snapped her neck just like that. Im a vampire after all, screams just make me crazy.

Adrenaline rushes through my veins just by killing someone. It feels so good. I grabbed her broken neck and began sucking her blood dry from her body. I moaned in satisfaction.

"Mommy!" A voice screamed from the doorway.

Kirsten, Bell's sister stood there screaming and I just continued smirking as I wiped the blood from my mouth and came towards her.

I didn't just snap her neck like I did her mom, I tortured her.

I pinned her to the floor sliding my teeth on her neck watching the blood pour out. She screamed in pain. After making cuts everywhere on her body I drank draining her dry.

The fact that I killed Bell's mother and Her Six year old sister made me laugh. I sat on the floor next to her mothers and sisters now limp bodies and waited.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short >

But what do you think of Jayden now after reading his P.O.V?

Do you hate him? Or do you still like him?

:3