Chaperpeytukr 1

lets pretend this is my first book

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"SHUT UP NARUTO!" the class roared.

It was the last day of the school week at Konoha High, which meant THE most important day of the week.

The day where students can finally avoid going to hell for 2 whole days.

This was supposed to be the most exciting and relaxing day. But of course having a certain Uzumaki yapping around made it hard for the other students to believe that, sometimes even the gods would feel pity for those who had more than 5 minutes with the blonde.

Speak of the devil.

Naruto pouted and slouched back in his seat. "you won't be telling me to shut up when i'm Hokage!" The class snickered as he ignored it.

Next to the dolt was a shy dark haired girl with princess bangs and exotic light eyes that could fool anyone into thinking she was blind. She lightly tapped his shoulder and retracted her hand away from him immediately. "N-Naruto-Kun, w-whats a h-hokage?" she said, as low as a whisper but loud enough for Naruto to hear.

He turned to face the girl. "Well im not really sure, Hinata." he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "i heard some of the boys talking about it outside and figured it was something awesome!"

Hinata let out a breath in amusement.  The bell rung and the class started packing their things and heading out. Naruto noticed she stayed behind, as did he. "Say, Hinata," He started, "You think you'd be free to come to Ichiraku's with me this afternoon?" The girl blushed a crimson red and nodded. "Great!" the blonde exclaimed. "I'll meet you there at 7!" He took his bag and ran through the door after giving his girlfriend a peck on the cheek, leaving a reddened Hyuga behind as she watched him run out. "YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!" she heard him yell out.

She hid a smile behind her hands and began getting up to her next class. Hinata hoped a certain long haired brunette had not been waiting long for her, fortunately for her though, her next class was not too far from where she was now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a couple hours later the last bell rung and the last class was dismissed.

Naruto had run home, temporarily forgetting about all of his friends. He was excited to be going on his first date with Hinata after they had started dating 6 months ago. He always assumed it was too soon to ask, considering Hinata's constant shyness around him. Today was the day.

 By the time he decided to get ready it was only 3:40 and Naruto was growing impatient. "Just Around a few hours Naruto... you can do this, dattebayo!" he encouraged himself as he sat in front of his door. He silently cursed himself for telling Hinata to meet him so late, but dismissed the thought a little while later. He had read somewhere before that women need longer to get ready.

"longer" was not the case with Hinata, no, she needed way more than just "longer"....and not just to get ready.

~

Finally it was time to meet Hinata at Ichiraku's, Narutos favorite ramen shop. He waited to the exact time of 7:00 pm and rushed out of the house. Combing his hair slightly on the way with his fingers, he noticed ichiraku's was empty. not a single soul was there besides one young lady who worked there. She went by the name of Ayame, Naruto knew this all too well.