5

In the morning, out of a window in front of a huge house was a little yet delicate looking  garden full of red roses to be seen as small butterflies such as birds fly around it. It looked like a paradise. If you took a look through, on the other side of the window as the sun was shining through the curtains everything seemed so peaceful from the outside.

But no one knew that

it was chaos on the inside.

A total chaos.

Everything was on the floor;
cups of drinks, blankets, left overs, empty bottles, junk food.

Just a normal leftover after a party.

But that wasn't what was meant with chaos. Maybe it was but not the actual one, not yet.

As a cute blonde fluffy boy who's name was Choi San flattered his eyes open and stood up, he yawns putting his hand suddenly on his little mouth. His eyes suddenly scanning the whole room as he realizes he isn't where he expected to be. And that was his home. Tired and annoyed at acknowledging that it wasn't his actual fault but throwing it on others he groans stretching himself.

His hand suddenly landed on something hard yet so soft at the same time. His head shots in the direction coming from and he can't help but almost shriek as his eyes widen in shock.

Holy Fuck.

Is the first thought that comes to his mind when he noticed no one else but Jung Wooyoung next to him. In such a cases the blonde boy wouldn't shriek or react this way because it wasn't the first time he shared a bed with Jung Wooyoung. The purple good looking while sleeping- boy was his best friend after all. They cuddled so many times to sleep. It was like a normal thing to them. But it was the first time in his life, his best friend was naked. Next to him. Naked.

And just then when Choi San choose to scann his best friends chest a memory from the previous night pops suddenly up making the male more nervous and panic then he already is.

"I want youuu"

Slurred the drunk boy before pulling up his best friends shirt making the purple haired boy blush but not intimate him to the point he doesn't act. It was how he always effected him but not this time cause,

Jung Wooyoung grabbed his hand stopping him right before his shirt was fully off.

"San stop you don't even know what you're saying"

He sighed his eyes scanning the drunk's boy face as he couldn't read any emotion. He was confused. Why did Choi San act so needy all of the sudden? He didn't stop being clingy and needy since the kiss happened which caused Jung Wooyoung's heart to do filpovers and his stomach tickle but it wasn't real. It wasn't Choi San his bestfriend. It was drunk him.

"I know what I'm saying, come here now"

A loud screech could be heard as the blonde boy hit his mouth to shut himself. His eyes widened and he couldn't believe what he just remembered back last time. His eyes go next to him again to his bestfriend who was sleeping like a dead person and didn't notice anything. Luckily is what Choi San thought and before he could even stay there he decided to just flip the blanket over and run out of the certain room that didn't even belong to him or the male he just left-back.

But he didn't have the tiniest clue that whatever he just remembered wasn't even the half of the mess he had done.

He didn't but was he ever going to?

As he steps into the living room he sighs in relief when he spots someone certain sitting in front of the TV and watching it. Jeong Yunho turns around putting his head on his palms as he leans against the edge of the chaos after he saw the reflection of the blonde boy through the screen his eyes were glued on.

"Sannie! How did you sleep?"

Is what the tall boy questions the blonde one with a obvious smirk on his face. And as soon the Choi San noticed it a blush tends to creep on his face.

He puffs his cheeks sighing as he determined to take a seat next to the brunette just to shake his head with a flistereted yet unbelievable expression in his face.

"You seemed to have a great sleep, cuddling your best friend nake—"

Yunho can't even finish cause he next thing he feels is a pillow right thrown on his face just to make him chuckle out loud. The situation was funny. Funny for him. Embarrassing for San.

"You guys should've stopped us."

Is what Choi San states as his gaze suddenly gets cold. It wasn't something they should've joked about. At least for Choi San. And it had his reasons. Reasons that seemed really unnecessary in others eyes, but behind it was deeper than that. And not everyone had to know about it.

At least that's what Choi San thought.

His eyes hit the tall's brown one's and he can't help but sigh as he notices the frighten manifestation on Yunho's face. San wasn't a scary guy, on the opposite people mostly got the cutest vibe coming from him. And often he was asserted as the cutest one of their friend group.

But once he would get serious, which actually almost never happened cause he usually is seen as the cheering little boy, or maybe it was just his façade, and his utterance such as tone would change,

You would think it's a whole mother person.

You would be terrified. Yeah, Choi San was scary, but only when it was about sensitive things, or things that he loathed. Indeed at that kind of moments, he was intimidating. Which often scared everyone around him.

Just like he was doing it right now.

In fact chills ran down Yunho's spine. Normally he would joke about how frightened he is and just tell San 'you're shorter than me so what, you can't even reach my knees' and they would end up laughing about it, but right now presently, it was written on his face.

The way San's facial expression changed everytime someone talked about, Wooyoung. Wether it was good or bad. When good you always could see the stars in his eyes shining and the big smile on his face blinding. But when it was about susceptible aspects his eyes would get dark you wouldn't even want to stare too much in them cause he darkness would withstand you.

So the situation right now was more close to the second element. Not that Yunho talked bad about Wooyoung it was more of for them. And that's when he realized that Choi San might have another view on it. Rather than just 'Best Friends'. That's what he at least guessed, and that's where it leaded him to,

and he alone knew,

Jeong Yunho knew he hit a soft point. And the more he thought the more he realized what it was, it wasn't the situation they were talking about, it wasn't the words he said to tease him. He saw it in Choi San's eyes. He could swear that he did. And the more he guessed the more he believed,

Choi San's sensitive point was no one and nothing else but,

Jung Wooyoung.