PROLOGUE.

The ideal college lifestyle dissipates quickly once the reality is reached. Many young adults imagine vivid pictures of what college might be like for them. However, once these young adults mature into independent men and women, and enter into the school of their choice, they soon realize the reality of the college lifestyle. They must learn to adapt to their new surroundings as quickly as possible to accomplish the sought after degrees. Students come to the realization that life is not as easy as they might hope for and life isn't filled with parties and typically a laid-back lifestyle like it did back in high school.

The same takes off on a certain purple-haired boy.

Well almost.

Back to when Jung Wooyoung was obtaining education between primary school and secondary school. Not everything was easy like he thought it would be. He was one of the new kids at the school, new in town as well not that he wanted to be. Moving out in his young years with his mother only wasn't susceptible either. But he never knew what was awaiting him. Of course, the young boy back then was aware of a lot. A lot more than someone his age should've been.

And when everything had started new he was aware of what was awaiting him , so every step he took he made sure he took it right. But then there was a step where he slipped while it and that's when he had bumped into a certain cute yet fluffy boy. He caught Jung Wooyoung's attention from the beginning which had made the male confused.

" Oh Sorry  you're okay?"

Asked suddenly the male that young, confused yet lost Jung Wooyoung had stomped onto. He  kneeled down to help him pick his bag and the things that had fallen out making the male to divert his gaze upon him.

And just then when it couldn't get more awkward , Jung Wooyoung accidentally grabs the males hand instead one of his school's fresh new books.

This makes the male aprubtly stare up and his eyes suddenly meet with the blushing face of no one but Jung Wooyoung himself.

The puppy like males eyes grow as he pulls his hand from the grip of the apparently younger ones  just to clear his throat awkwardly.

" Uh.. I'm sorry. I apologize again...?"

A big question mark was to be seen on his face he didn't know the youngers name.

"Wooyoung."

Whispers the male as his hot cheeks cool down. The confusion and storm on his eyes could still be seen.

"Nice to meet you Wooyoung, I'm San. Choi San."

Jung Wooyoung was a mess at first but too young to rethink and go detailed throughout it. So he did what normally kids do. Befriend the cute fluffy boy. But with time he wasn't a young boy anymore...he grew up and realized that life is not like he thought it would be. Like the kid in him would think it would be. Time flies fast, it always does and so,

High school was over, college had started.

Throughout the years Jung Wooyoung had learned a lot and discovered things he never thought he would. The wave of emotions he had in him whenever he saw the boy that caught his glance, from the first time were easy for him to ignore as a kid, but now...now he wasn't a kid anymore.

So here he stood in front of no one else but the same cute fluffy boy, trying to process what he had just confessed to him. The cute fluffy boy has been acting all weird towards the purple-haired one lately and Jung Wooyoung was dying to know why. So it had come to the conclusion for them to meet and the boy confess to him. Apparently just then Jung Wooyoung wanted to confess too..