23

Wooyoung steps in school two days later recalling everything that happened the previous one. His heart wrenching together as he realized what will come towards the blonde boy he liked a lot next. He just wasn't prepared or thought he'd ever be. It hurt him let alone thinking about how a woman like Eunhee would hurt him.

Maybe after all it all was happening for a reason just to bring him and San closer. But whatever come he couldn't and wouldn't even dare to think that way. It was just wrong. He didn't want to use his romantic feelings as an excuse for his freind going through pain.

The purple boy arrives at his destination late which is math class. The teacher mocking him as he doesn't even pay attention to it plopping on the chair. He was in deep thoughts concerned about that blonde beautiful guy. And soon the guy he was so deep in thought about sits next to him.

"Hey hyung"

Choi San whispers smiling in the most sweet way possible to him. It was a playful smile. He knew exactly what he was doing by calling the purple guy hyung. And the purple was aware of the blonde's aim that is why his hand slides under the desk around nothing but his bestfriend's thigh. And he didnt even have to say a thing, he knew he already won. Choi San inhales sharply as Jung Wooyoung moves his hand up and down.

"Wooyoung."

He warns right after biting bis lip. His eyes wandering around the room scared someone will notice. The purple male chuckled.

"That's my name baby boy."

His hand stops moving, close to a part San was weak about. And oh boy as he grips on the blonde's thigh tight suddenly making him gasp he didnt love more than that.

"Call me."

Jung Wooyoung demands looking into Choi San's eyes straight. They forgot their surroundings for a minute as only to be seen was their thoughts and each other. Wooyoung was filled with questions, what if's confusion, concern, and somehow anger.

Now if you take a look at such a situation in life. When a human being is confused, concerned, angered and most importantly there is a lot of what if's, it could break a person. It can ruin you so good. Especially when you're aware that some things ended before they even started. Human's are so weird and preplexed. They do not adapt the fact that it all happens for a reason often. They do say it though all the time. It all happens for a reason, you'll find better, better will happen, things will fix for you it's all a matter of time. Which totally is true, why do they just sag it though and don't adapt? Is it cause of the hope they have in them for things to change back to how they was? Or is it cause they are stuck with the what if's and they just cant move from that place?

Wooyoung's answer was; none.

He had the concern on how to confess to his bestfriend about what was happening, but also his reaction. The what if's.

"C-call you? What?"

Confusion was written big on Choi San's face yet he felt so allured and so aroused that's why he stuttered he couldnt form a word as he felt something between his legs groing. 

"Call me what you're supposed to call me."

Confused even more San opens his mouth.

"Hyu-ah-"

San brings a hand on his mouth looking terrified around again then sending his bestfriend who seemed to be laid and chill while gripping even harder on San's now also hard member.

"That's not what you call me Choi San."

The words sending shivers down San's spine as Wooyoung couldnt help but smirk. He loved seeing him all flustered and done. It only made him wanna fuck San at the spot. Something must've definitely had driven him out of his mind. Maybe it was the fact that the blonde's body reacted to his touch. Cause never ever did he expect himself to be this confident. On the conterary he remembers himself blushing under Choi San's embrace the last time they had been in bed.

A loud call from the teacher wakes the male out of his daydreaming and soon he noticed what was going on. The teacher yells one last time telling him and San to leave the room. And without a word Wooyoung stand's up grabbing San's wrist and leaving the room with him. The teacher definetly saw them and that's why maybe they just got thrown out. True is though that Wooyoung didn't give a fuck meanwhile San seemed under shocked and terrified.

The purple boy pulls the sunshine behind him with him in no direction but the toilet and as soon as they're in there that's when purple feels finally free and like he can have the blonde all to himself.
His hand suddenly wraps around San's neck and soon San is trapped between his bestfriends arms. Well more like on his arms. A loud moan escapes him as Wooyoung kissed his neck touching between San's legs. It was going on and on Wooyoung didn't plan to stop and San loved it. The shock and terrifying look on his face was now replaced with a relaxed yet excited one.

"Wooyou-ahh!"

Another moan not letting him finish cause Jung Wooyoung lets his hand slide under San's pants gripping him tightly. And soon San isn't facing him but the wall as Jung Wooyoung turned him around pressing his face against it.  

"It should be daddy to you."

He whispers roughly on his ear before pressing his crotch against Choi San's butt. A small moan escapes the blondie again. He let himself melt although his mind was exploding too but all he needed right now was love so he was going to let it happen again, cause god damn he remembered everything from last time and it felt so good.

He felt good.

Jung Wooyoung felt more than good.