8

Lips were sinking, melting onto the blonde boy's skin.

It was so soft yet so sensational, his breath getting heavier and heavier as he gripped onto the bedsheets. His heart beating louder and louder, his body getting hotter and hotter.

Sweating, drops dripping down his body, melting to the other. His lips parting now and then. His body shivering all over again.

And just then, his eyes connect to the person who was making him feel so indescribably satisfied. Everything around him vanished as he realized who it is.

"Wooyoung."

Whispers the blonde boy against his lips and before he can talk further the male on top of him pressed his lips against the blondes.

A small gasp escapes him and all of a sudden he feels Jung Wooyoungs hands all over his body.

-

A disturbing sound of an alarm that was put next to the bed where the sun shines through curtains to, wakes the boy from his dream. His eyes widen as he gets up vastly. His chest going up and down and his breath uncatchable. He stares around in his room and he tries to calm himself down. But as soon a he does, his heart drops in his pants when he hears the familiar voice coming from nowhere but his bed where his phone was on.

"San?"

Jung Wooyoung calls the blonde's name on the other end of the line. San's heart stops beating and his breath drawbacks. He stays like that for almost a minute hoping he'd get buried under the ground at the point. His cheeks get red as he realizes what he was dreaming of and that his best friend was there and probably highkey heard it.

"San??!"

The purple boy on the other line calls again after the blonde. Jung Wooyoung bites his lip soon after he calls for San. What he just experienced wasn't real was it? Was San dreaming about him? That's impossible. Why would Choi San dream about him? Wooyoung had so many questions and most importantly he didn't know what to say or how to react to it.

Should he just ignore it? Or should he ask what kind of dream it was? San literally whispered his name. Was it even that important? What if he just woke up and that's why he called his name?  He was clasped so much back with all those questions. So the only thing he decided to do before he'd get ready for school was hang up.

But that was just a moment for him to escape from the 'problem'. But that wouldn't be that easy cause soon he'd have to face his bestfriend and

oh dear, he'd be facing the 'problem'  all day.

-

"Wait really? Oh my god!"

The brunette called excited before hugging the purple one. It was finally happening. Oh how he missed it living close to his best friend. They used to live so close before but Yeosang had moved out and almost out of town. Then he moved in the dorm back and still then his dearest friend wasn't there but now it finally was happening. Wooyoung in fact was supposed to be his roommate but that didn't seem to happen since the beginning.

Cause an annoying boy named Choi San was really whiny and Yeosang can even remember the day the blonde man was whining at the secretary to share the room with Jung Wooyoung. Oh, how Kang Yeosang hated it, but he also soon didn't mind sharing his room with his current roommate. Even though his roommate was Park Seonghwa. A beautiful name...
Is what Yeosang thought, and damn was the male beautiful too.. but he also was a total stranger. Someone he had nothing to do with and wasn't planning too. Cause Yeosang already was into someone and Park Seonghwa was just a roommate he would be awkward with. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Earth on Yeosang"

A chuckle escapes from the brunette's best friend as he waved infront of his face just to bring him back to reality. Kang Yeosang was busy thinking about his roommate.... whom didn't even matter.

"Did you hear what I said?"

Jung Wooyoung asked his bestfriend adjusting his white tank top shirt which had slipped out of the edge of his black tight ripped jeans. Yeosang shakes his head pouting.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that?"

"I think that San was moaning my name this morning."

Yeosang nods only at first but just then it clicks and he is loud enough for people to shoot looks his way eyeing him weirdly.

"Okay- WAIT WHAT?!"

Wooyoung scoffed putting his index finger on his friends lips to shut him up. And as soon as that happens Yeosang's cheeks start burning and small circles of slight blush form around them. The brunette feels his lips tingling from his friend's touch and goosebumps run all over his body as soon as his eyes meet Jung Wooyoung. And for a second... just for that second Kang Yeosang feels the urge to do something he shouldn't.

Wasn't it strikingly obvious though? The way he cared for the purple boy.. the way he would constantly listen to what he had to say.. the way he'd eternally steal glimpses, the way he'd always feel mad when he saw how Jung Wooyoung was being miserably dealt with...

Kang Yeosang was into someone...

"Can't you be quiet! The whole school is looking at us!"

Wooyoung puts his index finger away finally letting the brunette snap for oxygen which has disappeared while his lips were touching his finger. Everything was suddenly overwhelming for the man who stood infront of the purple one. The sudden information that was given to him broke his hope. Hope.

The hope of his friend moving on. Letting go so he has the chance. But Kang Yeosang was already aware at the beginning that he shouldn't have hopes. Why did he still have them though? Was the fact that Choi San seemed to really not be into his friend? It seemed to be so. But that appeared to be also wrong. What if the way he encouraged his friend leaded up to him being wrong? It was sad cause he could motivate his friend but not himself. He'd tell his own crush to have courage but he didn't have his own.

"Are you sure you heard right Wooyoung?"

The male pleads after listening to the way his friend explained what everything occurred. Yeosang couldn't believe it. And damn he didn't want to, at all.
While on the other hand,

Jung Wooyoung was deliberating with himself if what he heard was right or not. Or did his ears just magically echoed that way? Could it possibly be or not? He was sure he heard it. He was so sure. But at the same time it sounded almost too surreal. Should he confess to the blonde beautiful boy who was his best friend? Or should be just ignore it. What if Choi San knows too? Otherwise the call wouldn't end, would it? What if it really happened? Should he ask what San dreamed about? What if it wasn't that way? What if Choi San had a nightmare? Wooyoung wasn't sure of what to believe... But he was sure one thing and that thing he would portray to soon. He will definitely ask the blonde boy...and this time with no blush on his face,
nor awkward smile.

Cause Jung Wooyoung was tired. Tired of letting his feelings take control over him. Tired of a cute blonde boy making his feel so fragile. It was time for him to act. And he for sure also knew it was time, he wouldn't let Choi San,

dominate him.