10

Choi San didn't know where he was going with his lips pressed on Jung Wooyoung's. The sudden rush of adrenaline he had when his one and only bestfriend had provoked him, made him wonder how vastly he let himself in.

I shouldn't have given in that easy that is dangerous.

He was out of breath as his back was pressed against his bedroom now closed door. All he could thank himself for right now was the fact that he didn't have to share a sleeping room with Jung Wooyoung. His heartbeat was uncontrollably fast his body was already sweating, even though he showered, and he felt like he would pass out soon. But besides all the adrenaline rush and the sudden urge to not just kiss his best friend he had something else plastered on his face.

His eyes were watery.

And soon very soon it escaped the corner of it and we're running down his cheeks. It wasn't just a simple tear. It was more. Maybe two, or three? Four? He lost count as his palm runs over his face. How the hell had everything just happened so fast? Why would his heart beat faster than it did when he kissed his girlfriend?

Wooyoung, you're dangerous.

He hated what had just happened minutes ago, but he could never say that he didn't also find a lot of liking in it. Too much liking. He just wanted to bury himself alive at that point. Six feet under. What will he say to Wooyoung tomorrow? How will he explain himself? Will things get awkward? Even worse, will he possibly lose a good, very good friend? Should he just lie? Should he just say he was drunk? Would that work? Will he lose Wooyoung?

His sight clears after a few minutes and he suddenly utters profanity at himself, for crying like a whole damn kid, over a kiss. A simple kiss, right? It was just a kiss. Why would he overwhelm himself with it so much?
Maybe because it meant more than that.
And maybe because he didn't realize it. Did he?

His eyes glue on the phone on his hand, as he sees the amount of messages and calls he had received from his lovergirl. He really messed up today didn't he? He sighs replying to the last message of his girlfriend before throwing his phone away, slightly on his bed such as himself with it. His eyes scanning the wallpaper background as he realized.
It wasn't him and his girlfriend on the picture.
It was him and Wooyoung.

The blonde's lips meet his teeth as he bites hard on it, almost making sure it would bleed. How the heck did a kiss change so much on his perspective about his best friend now? Why was he feeling all of the sudden heated up, just by looking at Jung Wooyoung? Was the purple boy all of the sudden so attractive? This must be a dream.

This gotta be a dream, I am dreaming.

Is what he thinks as he starts to find his best friend more and more attractive the more and more he stared at the picture. To make sure that ends he turns off his phone. San sighs as his thoughts run wild about Wooyoung and everything that has happened between San and him. And just as Wooyoung's face pops up sondows his desierly good looking body, making San all of the sudden choke on his own saliva. He stands up and loud coughs leave his lips. His hands suddenly gripping onto his hair and head as he tells his thoughts to shut up. As he wishes for it to be all a dream he slowly tries to calm himself down but unexpectedly a certain question pops up in his head making him sit all up back.

What if you are into men?

San whines, his knuckles turning into white as he feels anger rush through his veins. That question was the last thing he wanted to ever have in his head. His into ball formed hand meets the wall causing a loud thump, which might've been heard from the other side. But that was the least of his worries right now. All he wanted to do was turn the time back so he could never do what he did. He regretted everything. But at the same time he didn't. This tore him apart. It did.

His eyes were closed as he tried to calm himself down, his back pressed against the wall, his muscles tensed up as he felt everything negative, run through himself. Everything that had happened to his past with his parents til with Wooyoung. And just then there for a moment his last thoughts that run through his mind answering his previous question before he passed out to sleep were,

I'm not into men,

I'm just into him.

Jung Wooyoung.