18

The blonde male was sighing his eyes landed on his girlfriend whom seemed to be only focusing at her phone. Tired. Is what kept repeating on his mind as the overwhelming feeling of nervousness such as sadness overcame him. He didn't deserve her. Not after everything he was doing and she only was good to him. Eunhee might be very cringy and often clingy but she still was lovely. At least that's what Choi San thought. Only experienced, it could be all a façade. You never know.

She had a smile plastered on her face as her fingers tapped on the screen. Typing. San shrugs. Usually, he'd go for her phone pretending he is jealous, just to find out it's one of her friends, but this time he didn't. He more continued staring at the ceiling repeating the days before scandalous occurring between him and Jung Wooyoung. God damn it I can't face him ever again! I can't believe I said that. I should have never cause it's not true. Why did it slip out of my mouth though? San shook his head his attention turning towards his girlfriend that called his name softly.

"I'm going out with Mira for dinner tonight, let's meet tomorrow at school ."

She whispers before planting a kiss on his cheek. It happened often. She went often out with that girl. And surprisingly she never set her up for San. For the blonde stupid boy it sounded normal and nothing really interesting. Typical best friends. That is what he'd think knowing somewhere deep down he'd do the same for Wooyoung, his best friend. Until he paused eyeing his girlfriend weirdly. He then grabs the jacket right after she does.

„I'm coming with you. I wanna meet her."

One thing was clear. San never met that girl friend of Eunhee. And everytime he wanted to, she would pull up another excuse which bothered him somehow cause he knew it was weird. Why would she hide her away from him?

„NO! I mean... what? We want to be alone..."

San steps out together with Eunhee. Eunhee stopping on her tracks giving him a glare and raising her eyebrow. She sounded so convincing. It was at some point more than just weird. And San on the other hand found it very concerning. As if someone was threatening her.

„Why? Can I not meet your friend? You met all of mine."

San shot back softly shrugging as he grabbed her hand. Eunhee nervously holding his as she walked towards the white car infront of them. He opened the door for her as she entered taking her seat.

„That's true but today.."

San cuts her off as he closed the cars door after plopping on the other side of the car. He turns the car on hitting the gas pedal softly right after he belted himself. His veiny hand on his girlfriend's thigh resting softly as always, meanwhile the other one on the steering wheel. 

„Today what?"

He sighs noticing that Eunhee was at the loss of words. And although she was her face still looked annoyingly cute. And in his opinion no one could deny that. Or maybe only him it was only him. But as he'd dare to take a closer look on her from his eyeside, he noticed the flaws on her skin. And for the first time in his life, he was unpleased. Which made him wonder why, he feels so pleased seeing Jung Wooyoung's. Why were Jung Wooyoung's flaws so damn beautiful  but hers not.?

There was a big difference which made him only wonder how much they both meant to him or which more amount. But he didn't even want to get there with his thoughts he just wanted to get rid of everything that revolves around him and his friend. As the blonde boy drove out of the garage right onto the road, he noticed the way Eunhee , was slowly shivering. And he wondered if it was his touch or if she was really scared. He decided to ignore it.

But little did he know he wouldn't be able to for long.

His eyes closed for a second as he stopped on the road. And just like that no one but Jung Wooyoung appears like a Pflaster on his mind. San sighs loud his grip onto the steering wheel getting tighter his legs getting weaker although he never wants to give in to. Everything every damn detail was so fucking outstanding about that boy. And he alone wondered what made a purple random guy like him so fucking special but he couldn't find out. Maybe it was the way he smiled at everything so softly, or the fact that his eyes lit up everytime he saw San? What could it be. It could be anything, any thing, cause for San. Jung Wooyoung was perfect.

„Today..."

His eyes shot back to his girlfriend as she put her hand softly over his that was on his thigh. San looks up at her just to notice she was giving him a look. A certain one he usually would mostly always get , when she was needy for him. They didn't cross onto the road yet. And San look to it then back to her. He chuckled shaking his head.

„You seriously are not going to... Here?! Right?"

Eunhee leans over a smirk all over her face before her lips attack San's she slowly starts kissing his neck which makes San grabs her by the hair kissing her back, his eyes close and again all he sees is him. He cursed at himself inwardly for using that special moment with her just to see him. The purple boy.  And as female continues, undressing him, undressing herself giving him what he needs, him giving her what he needed that night, out of frustration, Choi San couldn't help himself, and he wasn't even planning to, he was never going to stop his mind ever from it, from thinking it's him, from imagining him doing all of that,

Him, the purple boy,

Jung Wooyoung.

And that was so wrong. So so so wrong.