20

„You look cute today."

A small smile is plastered on the young woman's face as she looks up to her boyfriend. She had her arms wrapped around his waist as her chin rested on his chest, her looking up with puppy eyes to no one but her boyfriend. That boyfriend of hers though was having eyes for someone else as his spheres searched the hallway they stood in, which belonged to a college.

The person he was searching for wasn't found.

And that's when Choi San's mouth turned upwards, him hiding the sudden soft pain in his chest, in fact, his whole body as he looks down to the woman he loves. Or at least he told himself he does even after doing everything he shouldn't have. Everything that he was hiding from her was slowly eating him up. And that is more than enough. But that wasn't even his last problem in this case, he had bigger one's.

„Thank you, you look amazing."

He whispers to her with his last strength. Here he was. Choi San himself two days after the incident with his parents. And dear lord, how could nobody notice the subtle change on him? How could nobody notice the energy that left his physique? The minor bruises? Or the way his legs were shaking and weak every time he took a step? Was he that good at acting? I couldn't be, that's impossible. He'd deserve an Oscar at that point.

The ring bells. She signals him it's time for her to go before giving him a kiss on his lips at which he got goosebumps after before he was left back alone in the hallway. The students that stormed in their classes vanished soon too and he was all alone. Left with himself, and his thoughts. He had a lesson right now too but he didn't want to attend it. His limbs move towards the WC sign that was standing not far away from him much. He just wanted to take a look at his reflection. His eyes were precisely puffy he was sure of that.

And as he steps in the rushes towards the mirror without paying attention if someone was in the toilet. His eyes scanning his face as he noticed he actually didn't look bad or like he was crying. So all he did was sigh in relief, but soon as he noticed a figure standing behind him his eyes widened as they meet the certain person's from the reflection. Choi San turns around just to be all over, trapped between Jung Wooyoung, again.

„Hey, hyung."

The male whispers with a smirk on his face as he decided to bend over just to make Choi San lean back away from him. But that wouldn't hold long would it? After all all Jung Wooyoung did til now was win.

„Are you avoiding me?"

It didn't come out as a question much. It's like Wooyoung knew. The purple boy was aware that he finally stepped on Choi San's ego and crushed it. And even besides that, he returns his feelings, which got him even more than just happy. Wooyoung was screaming inwardly everytime he thought of it. And it has been days since he saw the blondie so he was searching for him all day, and the past two days, he wasn't even sleeping over. So now when he finally got him, he will not be going to lose him.

„Stop calling me hyung. And no I'm not."

Now that the roles might have switched a bit, Choi San got a taste of his own poison. He might not ever notice that. How annoying it was to be called, 'bro'. San clears his throat. He was so good at playing roles, putting on everything a façade, but when it came to the male infront of him, it was so fucking exhausting and very difficult. He never thought he'd be this bad, until now.

And God, was he going to lose this time.

„Awww why? Is it cause you'd rather have me kissing your lips goodbye like that, and not hers?"

The blonde's eyes shot up meeting directly the purple one's. He couldn't believe it Jung Wooyoung saw his own girlfriend kissing him goodbye, but he couldn't even catch a glimpse of him. And just for that little moment right there. It scared him to death. How come Jung Wooyoung slipped so unnoticeably under his fingers away , just like that?

On the other hand the younger male was filled with excitement that rushed through his veins. Jung Wooyoung had one more reason to not ever give up on Choi San now especially after his last outburst. He was never going to forget the way the blonde male in front of him had yelled the words his ears forever wanted to capture. He was just way too happy. Way too happy to even take a closer look at Choi San's features,
until he did.

His eyes suddenly abruptly stop sparking at the slight sight of a swollen cheekbone. The purple male raised an eyebrow he looks back into the brown orbs of his best friend.

He looked tired. Choi San looked tired.

The dark circles eye bags were explaining a lot. Maybe also the missing two nights Jung Wooyoung waited and waited for him to turn back home, at their dorm, but he never did. He was hiding something. Choi San was hiding something, and by the look on his face, Jung Wooyoung was more than aware. And he wanted to know.

"Where were you?"

The softness on the younger voice as he softly touched Choi San's cheek carefully made the blonde male melt inwardly, as his body shivered outwardly. He brings both of his hands holding the veiny muscular one that belonged to his dearest friend as he rested his cheek on it more. It seemed like he was tilting his head on Jung Wooyoung's palm. The sight of that did so many unexplainable things to the purple male. He felt his heart exploding, his stomach felt so light, his mind so cloudy, and all he saw was him. The blonde-haired soft little boy, Choi San. But little? He wasn't in fact he was taller than Wooyoung himself. Only a little though. Little.

San still hadn't answered he only continues looking into Wooyoungs eyes, feeling at peace for a minute. His orbs roam every tiny detail of his pals face. He only smiles slightly. And usually it would be an innocent smile. But this time, this time it was weak. It looked like he was going to pass out any second.

All Jung Wooyoung saw on Choi San's face was weakness. He sensed the weakness of his body too. And he only wondered for how long his friend was feeling that way. The worry overwhelmed him as his lips parted and he's about to ask 'Are you okay?'. But he isn't even left to speak a phrase as this time he gets interrupted by his previous question getting answered.

"Hell. I was in hell. You should stay far away from me angel."