1

Jung Wooyoung's legs moved its way carrying the male carelessly towards the lockers that stood far away from him. From where he moved to he noticed the glances that were thrown on him often from other students on the floor.

Girls and guys too.

He was used, used to it all the time yet he ignored it. Ignored everything and that's what made him even more special and attentive for the others. But that wasn't the point. Cause often when he wanted to, he could also be the opposite than just using ignorance.

Oh, how he hated it. Hated the spotlight. Since he stood in there nothing, nothing was going the way he wanted it to go. Everything was out of control. Anything that got out of his lips would land everywhere at school within the next twenty-four hours.

At the beginning, he was so annoyed to the point that he didn't want to conduct at all. But with time it got okay. Now that he knew for what purposes to use the spotlight he stood in. It was easier than before and it was more intriguing. But,

it was overwhelming too.

As the purple-haired boy finally stood in front of his locker which was located next to someone very certain and close he opens it just to get greeted by a wave full of letters.

God how he hated it.

But what could he do?

Nothing.

The thing was, Jung Wooyoung didn't even want to do anything about it. Not yet at least. And dealing with it was easy anyway just in days like today for example not at all. As he sighed closing the locker one more time he turns around just for the oxygen in his lungs to disappear and his heart contract together at the sight in front of him.

Choi San walked towards the boy with a big smile on his face, his dimples were shown but that's not what attracted Jung Wooyoung's attention like it usually did. It was the female that the cute fluffy boy had interlocked hands with. Next to him. They walked on no one's but Jung Wooyoung's direction. And luckily no one noticed the fist that the purple-haired boy held behind his back, the way his jaw clenched, and most importantly, the way the heart on his chest ached.

"Hey bro!"

Called Choi San excitedly before giving Jung Wooyoung a hug. The purple-haired boy greets the blonde-haired one with a smile back before he gets pulled in his arms, his eyes move down to their hands which still remained interlocked then he looks up to the young girl that stood next to them sending a smile their way. As Jung Wooyoung meets eyes with her the girl chuckled but that didn't last long cause soon they pulled back.

"Wooyoung,"

San paused whispering his name driving purple-haired male's fantasies about his name coming out of the fragile boy's lips crazy. It was indescribable how Choi San made him feel. And no, Jung Wooyoung didn't even want to put it into words at all.

More in actions.

But now that he wasn't able to anymore what was he gonna do?

"This is Eunhee, my girlfriend."

The blondie sent the purple one a big smile, his dimples showing again making Wooyoung's chest throbs uncontrollably at the same time ache. Jung Wooyoung nodded only sending the girl in front of him one last look as thoughts roamed his head.

What does she have that I don't?

The question never would get answered, would it? At least that's what Jung Wooyoung thought.