14

The next morning when some special light brown eyes open and connected to a soft sleepy face of a purple boy's one, the sudden events of the night before seem to reflect into a blonde's head. Events that made his skin form shivers and his inner crash softly. His face was pale, yet his lips curved into a small smile. His mind spoke.

How did I fucking land here?!

Choi San was more than speechless at the sight of the beautiful boy in front of him. He couldn't realize the beauty of the mere human being in front of him.

God damn it! Jung Wooyoung you have no idea what you're doing to me.

His lips parted as if they wanted to leave a gasp as soon as he paid attention to the details. Long eyelashes, beautiful nose, big soft lips, sharp jaw, glorious collarbone, he pauses at the collarbones. They were covered with marks. Marks that no one had left behind but Choi San himself. And that was his. All his work. He couldn't believe it. The past night might be over but if he only could turn back time to it he would in a mere second. His eyes wandered down to the boy's body. He didn't believe that himself. There was no way, no way he did it with his best friend. But then it felt so good.

So damn good it felt like heaven.

The blonde guy, repeats the scenarios in his head over and over as he sends the purple one who was asleep a small smile only before kissing his forehead and standing up. Grabbing his clothes San only sighs as soon as he realizes what he did. He didn't regret it not even a bit. But he definitely didn't want it to happen again. It would be too complicated. He didn't want that. No way he was going to. His pride and ego were fed so well that he just wanted to pretend like it never happened. But for that, he'd have to stay away. Far away from Jung Wooyoung. And he didn't want to. On the opposite. He wanted to be very close with him.

But all in all maybe, maybe it was just a night?. He would be better off with letting it at first be seen like that. He didn't want to pay much attention to it. And he thought he easily wasn't going to. He got all his answers last night. And the answers to his questions started to slowly worry him.

There is no way I'm into guys.

Is what he speaks to himself fully aware, as he enters the bathroom to fix his hair. And soon as he faces the mirror just then, he gasps at the reflection of himself revealing a few marks on his neck. Then he panics. What should he tell his lover girl? How the fuck will he manage to cover all that. Should he just blame it on someone certain for it? But what about Wooyoung? He has them too. The blonde male felt like exploding with the anxiety in him and the questions his mind was putting out. He then runs his hand through his hair frustrated as he opens the shelf next to him looking like crazy for something in it.

FUCK IT! Maybe I'm into guys?!

___

Jung Wooyoung yawns softly as his eyes open early in the morning. His brown orbs meet the ceiling and although his head seemed to hurt like hell he just can't help but feel a wave of euphoria in his veins as he can't help but smile a little at himself. That was a great dream last night it almost felt real. He thinks as he stands up on his bed. 

Maybe I should drink when I'm sad more often.

He stretched himself as he yawns softly,  patting his mouth with his hand to it and putting the blanket aside.

His eyes roam his room before he checks the clock just to jump up in a panic.

Fuck I'm late!

Oh and how he was late for school. Standing up he unnoticeable finds himself in his pajamas which he might be never noticing and maybe even highly never will that it was his crush, aka best friend that had put them on him that morning. He runs into his wardrobe picking up any clothes his way as he curses under his own breath on himself.

Maybe if I didn't dream so much of him I wouldn't be this late.

He sighs while putting his clothes on. But it felt so real. Choi San's touch felt so real. Jung Wooyoung would love to have that dream again. The dream was where his best friend would shower him with kisses all I've his body, and love bites. The dream where Choi San would make him reach his climax in a way he never thought he would. The dream where Choi San would be all his, and he all Choi San's.

He couldn't believe the fact that he had that dream. Of course, it wasn't the first time he dreamed that way. But the first time he felt like it happened right there too. It felt so substantial he couldn't comprehend. But doesn't he actually notice? How doesn't he?

How the hell doesn't he notice that it might've been real?

Well maybe simply cause his mind tricked him onto it. Or maybe cause he was so sleepy last night and so tired but also slightly drunk. And it might've also explained a lot as to why Choi San wondered why Jung Wooyoung's beautiful mouth tasted after something bitter. He wasn't aware much, and he never was going to be, or was he? Blame it on the alcohol or not Wooyoung didn't want to believe himself at the end of the day.

The purple male sighs as he has flashbacks of how Choi San was treating him lately. It could never be real even if he wanted to. Even if he made a wish on himself for it. San even stated that he hated the boy. And that sudden thought made his heart wrench.
Wooyoung steps into his bathroom still sleepy but his mood changed now. He no longer was daydreaming, he was just wishing he was dead. His headache gets worse as his eyes meet his reflection. And then boom! All of the sudden something pierced into his orbs.

And Jung Wooyoung bends over closer to his reflection as he couldn't believe his own eyes as he stares at his neck and collarbone full of nothing else but marks.

Oh, my God.

Is the first thing he thinks as a gasp left his mouth, and just right there at that moment, his mind slammed together, and everything suddenly seemed to become obvious, but not apparent, as he saw nothing but blurriness the only thing left on his mind was all over again no one but the blonde boy.

Choi San.