12

His eyes taking the color red as his nose was stuffy, Jung Wooyoung steps into the college as eyes were laying on him wondering what happened to him this time. Well if you're wondering. Of course a lot did. The pain on his chest was growing as he walked towards his locker. It was growing the more he thought about it. For now thank God he looked sick. But that was the whole opposite. He was recovering from his tears and pain.

Well he was trying to.

His gaze diverted upon the person who was walking towards him whom was none else than his dear friend. Kang Yeosang was having the hugest worried look on his face as he rushed towards the purple boy. His eyes were widen slightly as he grabbed Jung Wooyoung's face.

"What happened?"

He whispers so none on the floor hears. And soon when he has no answer, he understands. The silence of the purple boy hurt him. It hurt his heart. He was aware that the worst might've happened, and if not the worst something relatively bad. The blonde boy grabs the purple one's  hand pulling him to the toilet softly. In the most gentle way possible making sure Wooyoung feels safe. And when they enter the bathroom, soon the male in front of him breaks in tears. He felt safe indeed.

Yeosang hugs him right embracing him warmly in his muscular arms as he feels his own heart sink. After pulling back he suddenly catches a glimpse of his friends hands and then...wrists and soon he grabs it pulling the sweater paw up just revealing it swollen and reddened. His eyes grow and he can't help but wonder who did that to his dearest friend. He already was assuming and aware but he never thought it would be that bad. His eyes darken as Choi San appears in his head leaving his knuckles on his fist turn white. God how he despised the blonde boy. Maybe hate him it was too far but maybe that's also what he deserved.

As Yeosang had in mind to ask the purple boy if he wants to talk about his problems in other words the situation, he rather stopped himself from it and told himself to motivate the younger and also try to make him feel happier. Letting go of his wrists and telling him okay the last thought on his mind was how to lighten up the younger face. Trying to put a smile on his lips, was the goal for the rest of the day.

And that maybe worked, and if not, at least he tried, right?

_

San groans as he feels the feminine hands on his chest his aura seemed far dark his eyes were rolling so much that it felt like they were rolling at the back of his head, his inner self was more than annoyed. And only his girlfriend only his girlfriend brought it that far. As the blonde male grabs her hands pushing them away she pouts all of the sudden.

"Have you gotten tired of me now?"

The sudden question which seemed to be in a sad voice made San groan even more inwardly. God was she annoying. Of course he loved his girlfriend dearly but the fact that he had no alone time whenever something awful happened made him so uncomfortably mad. After his outburst San spend the day outside by himself in deep thoughts, it was already almost at night and he had decided to sleep over at his girlfriend. He needed space a lot of space. And after his sudden outburst his first thought was his girlfriend.

Normally when bad things happened he would always go to Wooyoung. And it never happened that he clasped this way with the purple boy before but this time it seemed like he had pushed his limits. So this time he had nowhere to go. Except for his girlfriend but she also was the last San would tell her about the kiss or anything. She would definitely think it's weird. And probably tell it all around, or whatever. That was the only thing annoying about Eunhee. Other than that he adores her.

Doesn't San adore Wooyoung too? The blondie shaked his head vorgiously. Oh how he hated the fact that he felt something for the younger. Invalidity did he? That's  the last he thought he more of wondered what's happening to him about the younger he barely even thinks it's feelings. And he is so hundred-and-one percent sure. Should he actually be though?

"Are you okay?"

The voice of his girlfriend brings San back from daydreaming, and he nods only sighing as he stood up. I haven't gotten tired of you is the words he said to her before telling her he has to go somewhere and leaving her back, and speechless. That was definitely not San, and not how he acted with Eunhee, which made her more suspicious about him than she already was. That was the least of his worries right now though.

And what he worried most was someone purple. Oh how he hated it. Today he hated alot of things. And the fact that him worrying about his best friend was one of them made him wonder why and how. Cause no matter what, he would always care for Wooyoung but this time he didn't want to and that pushed him so much further.

This time his mind was filled with his best friend in type of ways he never thought he would think of in any way. And no matter how he despised it there still was that part of him loving it. Beyond loving it. He was in trouble in so much trouble and he already knew but he didn't want to believe it himself. No he couldn't and no he never would. And no matter how much he fought himself, it already were twenty hours without Jung Wooyoung and he felt like going crazy.

And that was the main reason,

the main reason why his legs carried him back home, back to his dorm together with no one else

but him,
the purple boy,

Jung Wooyoung.