13

San rings the dorm's bell very vastly as soon as he arrives there. The crazy side of him that craved a certain purple boy had won tonight.
His palms sweaty and his body shivering. He was nervous and not ready for a conversation and god he knew he would act very bad again like he did last time if he didn't calm down. The door doesn't open for awhile which caused him to panic a little bit more but soon everything settles down as the door opens revealing no one else but Jung Wooyoung with a sleepy face. For a second the purple boy thought he was dreaming and he let himself in, since he had only woken up by the ring bell.

"Oh, S-san,?"

The purple boy stutters his name in a low voice and just before he can speak furthermore Choi San does something that he wasn't awaiting to do at all. The euphoria in him that rushed by the sudden sight of the purple boy's magnificent face makes San lose his mind. God how he missed him so much. And just like that he grabs Jung Wooyoung by the waist pulling him in once a again.

Wooyoung is taken back by the unexpected presence of his best friend and doesn't know how to act as the veiny hands of Choi San rested on his waist. Their eyes suddenly meet and Wooyoung can clearly see that San seemed frustrated and at the same time worried in some kind of way. He looked so helpless. And soon after the eye contact the blonde man speaks assuring the purple one everything he thought was true.

"I hate this,"

Choi San paused as his face nears the sleepy Jung Wooyoung's one. His eyes darting to the younger's lips making the younger tremble in fear such as nervousness. San gets so close that their lips almost brush, and the next thing he whispers, breaks a heart almost. Just almost.

"I hate you,"

The blonde haired male whispers and just as soon as he does the hurt to be seen on his best friend's eyes wasn't unnoticable at all. And that sight made his own chest shrink which made Choi San even more mad at himself than he already was.

"Is that what you came here for?"

You could hear Jung Wooyoung's voice breaking and slowly fading into a whisper as tears rolled uncontrollably down his cheeks. He never ever had San tell him that. And that was the last thing he ever wanted to hear, and even more the last thing he wanted to experience. He felt more than just pathetic and at some point he already started to slowly give up. Give up on his best friend, his feelings and even himself. But it was too early, only if he knew. It was too early to do that. He was jumping into conclusions too fast.

Meanwhile on the other side Choi San observed the younger cry as his heart clenched and his chest contracted, his head was going crazy, and for a moment he just imagined if the reason Jung Wooyoung was crying would be someone else. And his reaction to that didn't quietly let him slant well. He would definitely murder. And God how he loathed the fact that he was testing himself by hurting his own friends feelings. San's lips part open, the centimeters he was away from Wooyoung's drived him more than just insane. His grip on the younger's waist got stronger and soon he answers his question.

"No."

And with that Choi San gives up and does what his body was pulling him to do all the time. His lips clash hard and very passionate on the youngers making the younger whine onto the abrupt kiss. His mind going wild.

God, Jung Wooyoung why do your lips taste so good.

Their tongues battling in dominance as their eyes are closed. San runs his hands all over the younger's body but they stop on the younger's thighs as he suddenly grabs them wrapping them around his waist his sudden act makes Wooyoung whine onto the unbreakable kiss which drives him even more crazy. His feet carrying them both all the way to his bedroom without a pause and soon when Choi San finds himself laying on top of Jung Wooyoung he breaks the kiss for the first time his chest going up and down as he couldn't stop breathing, his eyes then land on Jung Wooyoung as he takes his shirt off together taking the purple one's.

"God damn it."

San whispers at the sight of Wooyoung's abs, he can't believe it he saw them so often before and never really paid detailed attention to it. Now that he was it was different. Suddenly Wooyoung sits up wrapping his hands around san's neck than his face pulling him down smashing their lips again as he switched the places. Now it was San the one that was under him and that made him feel more than just tingles on his stomach.

Wooyoung looked so heavenly desirable and San was dying out of breath at the sight. His gaze never leaving Jung Wooyoung's as his bestfriend kissed him slowly and pleasingly down his abs leaving behind traces. San let out a moan, and soon bites his lip after preventing himself from it. His mind running crazy as the adrenaline rush was oppressive on him. He wanted nothing more than Wooyoung, to take.

And he wasn't going to easily give up on anything in his mind that instant of escalation was a second of him wanting to try wanting to find out how his best friend feels. Especially even how he tastes. And even more fundamentally significant, what did Jung Wooyoung feel?

Why haven't he ever told San about this? Why haven't he ever declared his sexuality? Was Jung Wooyoung uncomfortable. It wasn't clear. And what confused Choi San even more than his own feelings was the fact that the purple boy always seemed to be intimate with females. How was he so good at hiding it?

San groans loud feeling sloppy kisses on his now very tight and uncomfortable pants, in between his thighs. Jung Wooyoung was more than just a tease and he didn't like it at all. That was something Choi San didn't like in common. And that is why, the blonde male this time grabs the purple one by the jaw pulling him down.

It's my turn.

Is what reflected on his dark eyes as in the following, his dearest friends entire clothes disappear someplace in the room,leaving Jung Wooyoung completely naked.
And that's when ultimately Choi San had the chance to get the taste he marveled about.
The feeling, and even more the answers to all of his questions.

How could they end up that far without a second belief about themselves, and without an indication about their future?

Did they wonder? Shouldn't they wonder? Shouldn't they fear? Is that what they really crave and yearn?

Maybe they should, and maybe it was what they yearned for, or maybe everything was all over the place,

Maybe.