9

Dominate him.

Don't let him dominate you.

Dominate him.

Jung Wooyoung's mind was running wild after his little decision. Was it really little though? He was panicking. It's not like it wasn't easy. In fact for Jung Wooyoung it was more than easy to act confident and forward but in this case it was his bestfriend we are talking about. And that was anything but easy. But he didn't want to give up like that. The butterflies in his stomach weren't going to stop the boy from achieving what he set his mind for.

And that in no way.

Wooyoung inhales deeply letting the air run through his body before puffing it out as he stood infront of the class. The class he'd attend and take a seat next to his best friend. And he didn't think twice before grabbing the doorknob. Cause that's what he's definitely do.

Take a seat next to Choi San like always. But this time with a smirk on his face.

Wooyoung steps in and all the attention is drawn to him, but his attention is drawn to somewhere else. As his eyes catch the blonde soft boy on one of the last seats in the back he raised an eyebrow. Choi San had his head buried onto his arms on the table, he wasn't even moving for a second. Wooyoung walks towards the table and soon removes San's bag away from the chair next to him as he takes a seat on it.

And that's also when he catches the attention of the younger. The class was no longer staring everyone was back at their habitants before the teacher could step in anytime.

"You okay Sannie?"

The blonde boy's head shots up suddenly looking directly into the purpleish one's and as soon a they do a blush appears directly into Choi San's face. He definitely didn't expect to face Wooyoung. And hell we was planning to go out of the youngers way. It wasn't a good influence for him. Wooyoung wasn't a good influence for him.

"Uh, ye-yeah"

San stutters making Wooyoung chuckle. And as soon as he noticed the smile of his bestfriend on the face his expression changed into more confusion than it already was. Well more of a panic. Not confusion at all.

"You're blushing"

San raised his eyebrows together as a pout formed on his lips looking at the purple boy infront of him.
Did Wooyoung just tell him he's blushing? Oh how he is screwed. He is so screwed. That's what San thought. The plan of him going out of the way of the youngers after what happened today morning failed and now as if it wasn't already worse he was blushing.

How the fuck does Jung Wooyoung have this effect on me?

"It's really cute when your cheeks get red and you look like a lost puppy-"

"S-stop"

San cuts him off turning his back on his bestfriend not looking back. Wooyoung on the other side wanted to grab his shoulder inwardly praising himself that he has done a very good job being confident so far. He tried hard not to smile at the blonde's reaction. And as he tries to ask him about this morning that's  also when the teacher storms in and demands everyone to be quiet.

Would that stop Jung Wooyoung though?

Wooyoung was smirking as soon as he notices San avoiding eye contact with him, he suddenly gets an idea and the next thing he does might go too far. But that's what he wanted to try since awhile and now where he found out how easy he can intimidate Choi San , which is what he thought easy, he wasn't gonna hold back. No he wasn't.