2

A loud noise of a slamming door could be heard in the middle of the floor. People who tended to pass by or were on it immediately stopped in their tracks or jumped just to throw a glare the way it came from to only fear more than they already were.

Inexact it was a locker's door.

And no one but Jung Wooyoung stood in front of it.

He hissed as he turns around just to lean his back against the door he just slammed loudly. He closed his eyes for some time as the same scenario plays in his head.

Choi San breathlessly making out with his girlfriend in the locker room.

Wooyoung was looking for him all the time this morning after the blonde boy had called him and told him they should've met because of the reason why he ran away yesterday. But Jung Wooyoung never signed up for a meeting in such a way. Did he? Heck no he didn't.

And damn, how it hurt.

As he felt his tears coming up and his right hand go numb he sighed for the second time biting his inner cheek just opening his eyes after the school bell rings. However who he gets to meet eyes with after opening them makes his breathe hitch in the next seconds.

Choi San was standing directly infront of him and just too close. A little too close for a friend.

The purple boy suddenly pushed the blonde one away making the Blondie stare confused at him as he took another step forwards again.

„Wooyoung, what's wrong?"

Asks the male all worried as the purple one seems to feel out of place and his sightings got blurry. Jung Wooyoung was trying his bed to hold his tears back in but couldn't. Well at least he could say he didn't burst out yet but he would soon. Very soon.

So before people around them see it and suspect things they shouldn't he only grabs the blondes boy hand before pulling him to the next storage room which wasn't far ago . It wasn't luckily the same storage room where his best friend and girlfriend had made out.

As the enter the room Jung Wooyoung sighs softly. 'Tell him now! Confess! It's exactly the time!' Is what Kang Yeosang would command him to if he witnessed this scenario. But luckily he didn't. Yet it still didn't meant that the purple boy was lost at words he didn't know what to do or how to react as he looked into the big drawningly brown eyes of the blonde boy infront of him just to look  and turn away.

„I am fine,"

He paused just for the locker room to be filled with silence again which he hated beyond words. It made him feel so uncomfortable but in this case not only him. It seemed to make the soft flimsy boy next to him uneasy too. But even with all the uncomfortableness the blonde boy managed facing the purple one while looking him deep in his eyes.

„You don't seem fine to me."

He whispered making Jung Wooyoung shake his head in return. He was afraid of opening his mouth so he stayed quiet looking the blonde boy deep in his brown beautiful orbs. He found it breathtaking and even more when he saw his reflection in them it moved him in ways no one did.

„What happened?"

Whispered the blonde boy the question searching for an answer in Jung Wooyoung's eyes but it was senseless. Cause he found no answer. Not once he did.

But maybe it was because he wasn't able to read them, like Jung Wooyoung was able to read his.

And that was maybe the difference between them.