Pillowtalk

Mature content :)

___________

Grace couldn't sleep, it had been forever since she and Taylor had gone to bed and the coldness of the sheets every time she tossed and turned was beginning to drive her to the brink of insanity.

It didn't seem to matter how she laid, the seventeen week bump on her stomach kept her awake. She was sure she wasn't craving anything, that had been her first instinct. She even went down and got an Oreo just in case, but it did nothing.

Maybe it was nerves, their first baby. Grace wasn't so nervous anymore; the doctors appointments were coming back as perfect, her bump had finally popped and she and Taylor were over the moon excited.

Grace twisted under the sheets again and accidentally bumped Taylor's leg with her own. Normally she and Taylor slept wrapped up in each other, but Taylor was really warm when they went to bed and Grace shook out of her arms because it was just too hot.

"Ow," Taylor mumbled, chuckling a little as she was mostly sleep drunk, "You kicked me."

"Sorry," Grace whispered, sounding fully awake.

Taylor fluttered her eyes open, "Why are you awake? Do you want an Oreo? Some liquorice?"

Grace shook her head softly, "Just can't sleep."

"Aww," Taylor cooed, her voice raspy, "Do you want me to rub your back?"

Grace thought about it for a moment, "It's okay, you can go back to sleep."

"I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep until you're sleeping, baby girl," Taylor moved in closer, gently wrapping her arms around Grace in the darkness and pressing them together. Grace's body was cold, Taylor's was welcomingly warm.

"Better," Grace hummed as she curled into Taylor's neck, Taylor's mixture of honey shampoo and leftover vanilla perfume bringing her peace, "Maybe I just needed you to hold me."

"Hold on," Taylor pulled away and flicked the lamp on, she moved the covers back and gently pulled Grace's shirt up.

Cupping the small baby bump softly, Taylor smiled as she pressed a few kisses to it.

"Hey, sunshine," Taylor whispered, "Are you keeping Mommy from getting comfy? You better stop that, we've talked about this."

"They're not really bugging me, actually. Just one of those nights."

Taylor nodded, leaving one more kiss on her wife's skin before pulling her t-shirt down and covering her back up with the blanket.

The singer settled in after shutting the light back off, suddenly feeling Grace's lips against her own for a moment, a chaste kiss against her mouth that made her smile a little.

"What was that for?" Taylor whispered while Grace snuggled into the crook of her neck, her warm breath hitting it every few seconds.

"Being my best friend," Grace kissed her neck, "My wife," another one, "The best mom to our baby already," a slightly more energetic movement of her lips, "My everything."

Taylor moved her head back to give Grace more access, "You're sweet."

"I realized why I can't sleep," Grace hummed, nibbling Taylor's neck with her teeth, "Would you mind?"

"Mind what?" Taylor grinned, a lot more awake than she was before.

"Uh— forget it."

"Fingers or tongue?" Taylor asked knowingly, trailing her hands up the heiress' side, "Whatever you need, my love."