The Counter

Let's not waste any time, the infamous counter - aka their first time...

Status: Dating 2 Days

Awkwardness: 13/10 (painfully not smutty though it is smut)

March 27, 2015 - Grace's New Apartment

"If you can make it work you should come, okay? I'd really love to get away from the city with you," Grace smiled, kissing Taylor lightly.

They had just stopped... arguing of sorts over Grace not being able to tell her family about them yet, feeling grumpy enough to have had to step away for a few minutes.

Taylor had apologized once Grace brought up the topic of going to her family's cottage in Missouri over her birthday week, asking if the blonde would want to come along.

Stop being so freaking cute, I'm not going to be able to stop myself from jumping you if you keep doing those kind of things. The puppy dog eyes should not work on me, but they do.

"I'll see what I can do," Taylor told her. She was wearing a white blouse with a pale blue skirt and felt shivers run down her spine as Grace played with the collar of the shirt.

"Mhmm," Grace answered, kissing Taylor again.

"You're going to be the death of me," Taylor said as she pulled away from the brunette.

"You wouldn't have it any other way though, would you?"

"No. No, I would not," Taylor picked Grace up and set her on the counter, making it easier for them to make out. The height difference between them really showing at this moment. Grace was tiny however, easy enough for Taylor to pick up.

Grace continued to work on the buttons of Taylor's shirt as the singer toyed with the hem of hers, Taylor breaking off the kiss, "You want to do this?"

Grace hesitated before nodding, "Yeah."

Taylor resumed their long kiss, Grace untucking her blouse from the older girl's skirt, Taylor helping her to take it off as it ended up on the floor next to them.

Grace then wrapped her arms around Taylor's neck, not breaking the fierce kiss they were partaking in at that moment as she slid her body forward along the counter and pushed herself closer to Taylor.

"We should-" Taylor broke away for a second to catch her breath, "We need to talk about how we're going to do this."

"I've never done this before."

"Me either," Taylor admitted, "Not with a girl, I mean. I have a little idea but—"

"Should we stop?" Grace asked.

"Do you want to stop?"

The brunette shook her head, "No, not at all."

Taylor smiled softly, leaning in and kissing Grace again, this time much slower and passionately.

"I'm going to take this off of you," Taylor breathed as she grabbed the bottom of Grace's shirt, carefully starting to pull it up and giving the trainer time to protest.

Grace didn't, she helped.

"Isn't there a top?" Grace whispered, biting her lip.

"I just took it off you?" Taylor knit her eyebrows together, glancing towards the shirt on the floor.

Grace laughed a little bit before replying, "I meant like... which one of us is more— the guy in this situation?"

"Oh," Taylor said, her cheeks red with embarrassment, "I don't know. I'm taller?"