Clyde Barrow (Bonnie and Clyde)

Guess who's changing History again! This time I'm changing it dramatically... Bonnie is not in love with Clyde... but it's okay because you are instead :) Slight warning, it takes forever to get into the plot which makes this chapter a lot longer than it needs to be, sorry not sorry. I have a habit of repeating words so, again, sorry not sorry.

Today was the day my life changed completely. This was not how I expected my day to go but here I am sitting in the passenger side of Clyde Barrow's car. Yes, the criminal Clyde Barrow.

This morning I woke up as normal and got ready for my first day at the local bank (you know what's about to go down XD), I was pretty excited seen as this was my first job. My family and I needed the extra dough (sUgAr, bUtTeR, fLoUr) so I decided to get a job and help out, my parents had been talking about moving to Hollywood and this job would help us get there.

Before I left, my older brother had warned me about robbers in the area, one of which being Clyde Barrow but me being me I took no notice of him and just chuckled slightly.

"Banks don't get robbed on a daily basis, I'll be fine, I promise and wasn't Barrow caught the other week?" I asked my brother trying to get him off my back, he never wanted me to work in the bank because he thinks "it's far too dangerous for a young woman with all the robberies going on".

"That doesn't matter just be safe and come straight back home after you've finished for the day." I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door. While walking to the bank a couple of newspapers caught my eye and from what I saw, Clyde Barrow had escaped and was on the run. I continued my journey to the bank and didn't let my fears get in the way.

I made it to the bank and everyone was strongly quiet, usually when I'd go to the bank with parents it was a lot more lively, however, I had a feeling they were quiet because they heard the news about Barrow. I was introduced to the 5 employees, they all seemed friendly but their anxiousness was not hidden well. As the day went on, it started getting livelier and I was feeling more comfortable but something still seemed off, I felt like I was being watched, I just thought I was being sceptical but little did I know, I was.

There was 10 minutes until the bank closed and we hadn't gotten robbed! Everyone was so friendly, they made me feel welcomed but I still had that feeling of unsteadiness. I tried to brush that feeling away and got ready to leave.

"Thank you for such an amazing day, see you tomorrow-" I was cut off by the sound of one of the employees sprinting out the door, he kept shouting "CLYDE BARROW". I turned to the others, their faces went white, fear struck their eyes. Even though I was terrified, I couldn't help but think about what he was like, yes he's a criminal but maybe he was genuinely a nice guy that was just misunderstood. I saw a figure emerge from the darkness, as his face came into the light I recognised him instantly, he was a lot cuter in real life... WAIT WHAT?! Did I just call a criminal cute (It's Jeremy Jordan, what else could I say?)?! What is wrong with me?! I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps getting closer, I closed my eyes in hope that when I opened them, I was only dreaming. The footsteps were no more so I opened my eyes only to see Clyde Barrow right in front of me.

He whispered in my ear, "hey... Sugar." My whole body felt numb, I couldn't do anything. "Why don't we go out for some fresh air," as he said this, he held my hand gently and led me to the exit (the employees just sitting there like:👁👄👁). He pulled me slightly to his car and placed me down on the seat.

It has been at least an hour and neither of us have said a word but I want to talk, he may be driving me to my death for all I know.

"Um, Mr B-Barrow, a-are you planning on, um, kil-killing me?" I heard him chuckle to himself, damn, why did I have to stutter, should I apologies?

"No, Sugar, I'm not going to kill you, I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm just taking you some place, I know that you have only dreamed about to this place." My eyes widened, is he taking me to Hollywood? "You're going to become an actress baby!" These nicknames were going to be the death of me.

"Wait what?! I can't just go to Hollywood, what about my parents, I'm sure my brother is looking for me right now!" I don't want to leave my family. I turned to Clyde with a serious but sorrowful expression.

"Sugar, listen, I want to help you achieve your biggest dream and I want to achieve mine, we aren't going to get anywhere in the pitiful town, they are just weighing us down!" I turned my head and stared out the window watching the trees go by.

"How did you know that was my dream? How did you know where to find me?" Not only was he a robber, he was a stalker too!

"Alright, I've been watching you, I want you to be mine Sugar, I know we've only met and I'm a well known criminal on the loose but you don't understand how much I need you." I could hear the sadness in his voice. He suddenly pulled over onto the side of the road and stared at me lovingly and started to smile, he then started to move closer while flicking his eyes from mine to my lips, soon enough I felt his lips on mine, I kissed back, WHY AM I KISSING BACK, HE'S A CRIMINAL?! Shortly after, we ran out of air.

"LET'S GO TO HOLLYWOOD!" I shouted off the top of my lungs.