Philip Hamilton (Hamilton)

HAMILTON IS COMING ONTO DISNEY+ ON JULY 3RD AND I KNOW EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT ALREADY BUT THIS IS THE FIRST HAMILTON CHAPTER IVE DONE SINCE PEOPLE POSTED ABOUT IT XD!!

This was requested and honestly, it's an amazing idea!

Also, no one is dead because that's too sad.

Slight warning: Swearing but not a lot.

Let's get one this out of the way first, I am Y/N Jefferson. That's right, daughter of Thomas Jefferson and as you might've guessed, my father and Alexander Hamilton despise each other and I'm supposed to hate him and his family. That was until I met Hamilton's son, Philip. We are best friends and have been dating for a while, which is wrong on so many levels but we have so much in common, we've been friends for ages, he's super adorable and he's just a great guy! Our fathers obviously have no clue and we plan on keeping it that way. His mother, Eliza, knows but only because she caught us making out while I was at his house one day. Philip had told me that both his parents would be out for the day but Eliza came home early, I'm just glad it wasn't his father that walked in on us, however, Eliza swore she wouldn't tell.

I was currently on my way to a party that my father had been invited to by President Washington. If I'm being totally honest I do not want to be here, mainly because I know the Hamilton's will be there and I have to pretend to hate them ALL, including Philip. I'm very sensitive so I fear that if Philip insults me then I may breakdown (That's the most relatable thing I've ever written). I look out the window of the carriage with a worried look on my face, sadly my father notices.

"Y/N, sweetie, don't look so sad, as soon as I get tired of Hamilton's bullshit, we can go back home." He sent me a reassuring smile, ever since my mother passed and since I'm his only child, he always looks out for me (I'm rewriting the narrative, literally, I'm changing history and I don't know how to feel about it. Thomas Jefferson had 7 kids, oops), if he found out about Philip and I, he would freak out and probably feel betrayed, this worried me even more.

-Time skip brought to you by Anthony Ramos' freckles-

The party was going quite well, it had been an hour since my father and I had turned up, the Hamilton's came shortly after. Philip has been making eye contact with me for the past 20 minutes and I don't know how long I can pretend anymore. Eliza keeps having to nudge him to make him stop staring at me, I have a bad feeling about how the rest of the night is going to go. About 10 minutes ago my father went to talk to the President, Hamilton followed shortly. As soon as Alexander went to talk to my father and the President, Philip rushed over to me and dragged me into the closest room and locked the door.

"Baby, I missed you so much, I didn't know how long I could go without kissing you," he whispered before pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss. Once we pulled away for air, he leaned his forehead on mine, I traced his freckles with my fingers as he caressed my cheek lovingly. All of a sudden, there was a loud knock and a familiar voice that startled us both. 

"Y/N are you in there? We are leaving before I knock Hamilton out." It was my father, I panicked but Philip stroked my hair attempting to comfort me.

"Yeah, I'm in here, I will be out soon just wait for me in the carriage," I spoke, trying not to sound like I was about to have a panic attack.

"Alright sweetie, be as quick as you can." (I made Jefferson a real sweetheart, even though he wasn't, I just love Daveed Diggs so its hard to make him act like a dick) As I heard the sound of footsteps getting quieter, I pulled Philip in for a hug. I gave him a soft kiss as I was about to exit the room.

"I love you, I will see you soon, I promise," I said almost on the verge of tears.

"I love you too baby, have a safe journey home." I left the room without another sound, afraid of crying, I closed the door and almost screamed at what I saw in front of me. It was Alexander. This wasn't good, I felt my knees stiffen, I couldn't move, my whole body was tense.

"Was my son in there with you?" He looked angered but spoke quite calmly. However, I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say. Just then, Philip opened the door, his eyes instantly widening, all the colour in both of our faces seemed to have been drained, Alex on the other hand looked like he could murder us both.

"What are you doing here? Together?" My mouth dried up and still couldn't answer, I just turned to look at Philip, he smiled slightly at me.

"We are dating and have been for a while now," Philip sounded confident, his father turned red and stormed off leaving Philip and I confused. "Well that could've gone a lot worse," I chuckled slightly at his words, I looked down at my feet, anxiety swept over me.

"What if he tells my father?" I felt hot tears stream down my face, Philip rushed over to me and pulled me into his embrace. We stayed in that position until I didn't have the energy to cry anymore, as well pulled apart, I noticed my father watching us from afar, Hamilton at his side. I tapped Philip's shoulder to bring his attention to the two males watching in the distance, Hamilton whispered something to my father and he smiled. I didn't know what they were talking about but they were smiling, well, Alexander's looked forced. Philip and I made our way to greet them.

"Y/N, I see you and Mr Hamilton have gotten acquainted."

"Father I-" I was interrupted.

"I don't mind that you are dating, just as long as he doesn't end up like his father, an arrogant, loud-mouthed bitch." Hamilton was about to say something but my father continued, "I am disappointed you didn't tell me about this before but, Philip, you seem like a nice kid, like I said, make sure you don't turn into your old man," Hamilton's face was full of anger.

"Jefferson, you southern motherfucker (Phahaha, I had to), I am going to kill you one of these days." He said before storming off, similar to what he had done earlier. Philip turned towards me and kissed me. The party didn't turn out as bad as I expected it to.  

Musical theatre characters x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें