Paul Matthews(The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals)

This was requested and I had never seen it so I thought this chapter was going to go really wrong but I have now watched it and I have an idea of what's going on, its still probably going to be bull poop (you can thank Elder Price for that) :)

Warning: Swearing

Y/Ns POV

It was a normal afternoon, I had just finished school and was in the car with my parents on the way back home when all of a sudden the sky started to turn grey and there was a loud crash of thunder (I'm so descriptive). We headed home as quickly as possible, there was thunder and lightning all night so I didn't get much sleep.

I woke up to the sound of something...

"What the fuck? Are people singing at 7 in the morning?" I sat up, got ready for school and made my way downstairs only to find my parents staring out of the window.

"Morning guys," I said, they both turned around with big smiles on their face. This was weird and creepy.

"Morning Y/N," they said in unison. Okay now I was creeped out, they slowly came towards me, walking like zombies. I backed away slowly heading for the door, they started humming a tune then out of no where they started singing, it was like a musical.

I ran outside only to find more people singing and dancing around the street, I was so confused. I tried to think of people who lived close to me that I knew and the one person I thought of was my Uncle... Paul. Jesus Christ he was going to be the death of me. I fucking hate him but he's the only person that lives close. I didn't want any of the singing zombie things to get me so I decided to go through alley ways to get to Uncle Paul's house.

On the way to his house, I saw a a little coffee shop, it seemed empty so I went in and instantly regretted it, there was a full musical number going on but in the corner I saw my Uncle, I managed to get his attention, him and this barista girl came over to me.

Paul's POV

I was currently in the coffee shop watching this annoying musical number performed by the zombie things, I looked over to the door thinking of a way to get out and I saw my Niece Y/N waving at me.

"Fuck" I said under my breath.

She was honestly the worst Niece you could ever have, however she reminds me of myself, stubborn as fuck. Emma and I managed to get to Y/N and we rushed out of the coffee shop. We ran into an alley where we found my friends from work, Ted, Charlotte and Bill, they hadn't been infected which was a relief. Emma told us that she knew a Professor who was planning for apocalypse and had everything you needed to survive. Y/N hasn't talked much since we left the coffee shop, I decided that when we got to the Professor's house, I would talk to her, my brother and I aren't close because apparently I'm "too stubborn" so I haven't seen Y/N since last year even though we live close.

Y/Ns POV

When we got to the Professor's house, Paul had taken me somewhere private to "talk", I was not looking forward, I hate him, he's a stubborn know it all.

"Hey Y/N, look I'm sorry for all the shit that's happened between your father," He said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Yeah well you should've told him that before  got infected with whatever that blue shit is that," he looked at me with a shocked expression, "why do you think I came looking for you, they're gone, I had no where else to go and you're the only person I know that can't stand musicals so I knew you wouldn't be infected." Suddenly tears filled my eyes and I let out a helpless sob, he came rushing over to me and hugged me tightly. Maybe he was wasn't as bad as I thought.