Lies part 2 《M.G + I.J》

Plot: read part one. This a carry on from Michael's ending.

Blinders: Michael Grey and Isaiah Jesus

~~~~~~~

You woke up from a short sleep wrapped in a boys arms, me and him in heavenly lust soaked thick sheets. Our naked body's so close together it was like we where one. I've never felt like this the morning after. My face was buried into his chest, he was toned but slim. I hummed and he shifted in the bed.

"Ahh" Micheal lifted his arms off me and stretched sitting up. "Mornin'" he said. Still laying in the bed I hummed and little 'morning' and placed my arm over my eyes shielding my eyes from the sun that once was blocked by Michael's sleeping form. "Y/n" I hummed in resolve to him saying my name. "I can see your chest"

I looked down to see my bare chest on display, my lower half covered by the sheets. "We had sex, I'm gonna be naked And there my tits, don't be so formal in the time" I laughed.

"Oh yeah sorry" he blushed.

"Cute" I said and he blushed even harder. "You a virgin Michael?" I asked him and his eyes glued to me.

"Y...yes" he nodded looking down.

"Last night was your first time?" I asked and he nodded. "Ready for round 2?" I asked him and he looked to me and smirked, confident Michael was back and I liked it.

~~~~

After being in bed for most of the morning and early afternoon we got out and got dressed, for the day ahead. "Michael tea" I asked him as he sat at the table in the kitchen puffing in a smoke.

He took it of his lips and breathed out then in though his nose fuck me that was hot "Yeah please" he nodded looking at me.

"God help me" I prayed "give me strength to not throw myself at this boy" I heard Michael laugh and he put down his smoke and came over to me

"Who said anything about you throwing yourself at me, I could happily come to you myself" he smirked holding my hips from behind me rubbing his nose in my neck then giving it little kisses.

"Michael" I huffed out my hand trailing up to hold his neck. "Michael!" I chuckled the kisses getting lighter and tiggleing my neck. He laughed with me and it hit me is this love.

Love.

No of course not, you only net the boy two days ago, come on (Y/n) get your mind together. Right I've got to go and tell Arthur I'm sorry about missing work last night, bet Harry got in the shit for me. Good that man Is an angel in disguise, always covering for me. "What ya' thinking about?" He asked as he saw I stopped what I was doing.

"Thinking about how I owe Harry." I smiled.

"Why?..." he asked and stepped away from me taking his hands off.

"What?" I asked confused by the way he suddenly distanced himself from me. He looked down not meeting eyes with me. I swear to god if he is thinking what I think he is.

"I knew I shouldn't off" he whispered "How you gonna owe him?" He asked almost ashamed.

"Not with my body if that's what you are thinking" I snapped "Not get your eyes off the floor before I remove then from you"

"But Isaiah said-" I cut him off, Isaiah?

"Isaiah said huh?" I laughed "Isaiah is nothing but a jealous little boy, I'm not a whore nor will I be one!" Micheal seemed scared of me. "We had a thing and it's over now" I said looking down .

"I didn't mean to..... you know..
Um" he was trying to find the words.

"It's fine Micheal" I huffed.

"I'd like to stay....get to know you more if you'd let me?" I smiled at the sight of the slightly shy boy.

"Of course Micheal as long as you don't believe anymore of Isaiah's lies"