The scream «B.G»

(Y/n) walked through the doors of the bar to see her family, Polly sat at a table with Ada by her side and, Arthur and Tommy stood by the bar.
"What's this 'bout Tommy?" She said looking around at all the blank and sorrow filled faces. No words where spoken. "Tommy, what the fuck is this about?" She spoke again.

"Have a seat (Y/n)" Tommy spoke putting a cigarette to his lips and lighting it.

"I'll stand" she spoke crossing her arms and looking over to Polly. "Poll"

"Have a seat sister" Arthur said pulling out a a seat.

"You're all acting like someone's died" she chuckled nervously. "Tom?" Again no words where spoken.

"The IRA are here" Tommy said taking a drag from his cigarette "the Billy boys to be precise, they visited are friends."

"Tommy" Polly warned "take it slowly"

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on, you're all acting like I'm fucking porcelain!" (Y/n) started to worry twiddling with the gold band around her finger.

"The Golds" Tommy said grabbing the attention of the girl back. Her heart rate picked up she hadn't heard from Bonnie in a couple of days only because he'd been in the woods with his father to celebrate their pregnancy.

"What about him Tommy?" She breathed out sucking air back in again immediately.

"Aberama he's in hospice, shot in the shoulder, when we found him at Johnny Dogs yard" Tommy said.

"And Bonnie?" No answer "My fucking husband Tommy!" She broke down crying almost falling to the floor before Polly and Ada caught her. She let out a Blood curdling scream that ripped though the ears of everyone on the lane, the world had seemed to stop and quieten down. "Bonnie" she whispered. "Our baby" she held her stomach. "She'll grow up fatherless Tom, tell me it's not true! Did you see the body!"

"No. Aberama said he was shot though the head when hung on the crucifix" he said.

"So you didn't see the body!" (Y/n) stood immediately rushing down the street towards the car jumping in and started driving where the Gold's where staying for a few days.
She arrived at the camp sight and immediately saw the crucifix but it was empty no body hung on it, the ropes on the ends had been loosened and started to droop. There was a disturbance in the mud. Indents where it looked like a body had been dragged though.

"Bonnie!" She screamed not caring if the gang was still about.

"Sister" her family turned up in their cars running to her "quiet now" Tommy rushed to speak. (Y/n) just ran into the waggon and spotted something she never wanted to see a bloody and beaten body of her husband laying there. She stopped it was like all the air from her body had left.

"My baby" she whimpered holding his head in her lap "mine" her family now stood at the door way of the waggon.

"(Y/n) com' on love" Ada said "leave him be, we'll bring him back and burn him a proper Romani funeral for him"

"Wait" Polly said stopping the lads from entering the waggon to pull their sister off the blood soaked floor. "He's still bleeding"

"That's no right he shouldn't be" (Y/n) put her hand on Bonnie's chest waiting a moment before.......

She felt it move up and down slightly. She gasped in delight "Bonnie" she cried "Bonnie can you hear me you'll be alright!" She cried happy tears "my baby" she kissed his forehead covering her lips in blood and dirt. She ran her hands through his hair tossing it up looking for any bullet holes finding none reassuring her she hadn't on crazy and felt something that wasn't true.

"It was a fucking blank" Bonnie groaned lifting his arm to stroke his wife's cheeks wiping away falling tears whilst wiping dried blood and mud over her face.

"Bonnie" she whispered crying still.

"My Chi Shugra's (my pretty girls)" he spoke and winced when trying to get up "fucking shot my arm though just skimmed my flesh" he spoke holding his wife for support and he stood to talk to his in-laws.

"Thank fuck you're alright, common let's get you out of here" Arthur spoke.

"Where's the Vanna? (Horse)" Bonnie asked.

"She wasn't here when we arrived" (Y/n) spoke to him.

"She Must of got free she'll be back" he said "we need her to pull the Vow (waggon)"

"Let go home Bonnie, you need rest I'll send Tommy to collect your stuff in the morning, also I think you're dad will want to see you." She smiled at Bonnie and kissed him.

"Let's go home" he said limping his way to the car.

~~
Sorry about the short chapter
I'll be posting more soon!~