I love you / part 2 {T.S}

Plot: read part one..... 

Blinder: Thomas Shelby 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had the Peaky Blinders gang out looking for (Y/n), in the abandoned factories around London, shops, houses that the towns people said the gangs kept an eye on. Arthur looking up and down on every train that stopped, Isaiah looking in every pub alongside Jonny dogs and Finn with Michael in the town houses. Tommy was in pieces he tore apart his office, smashing glasses and papers thrown about the place, until one caught his eye 'George franks: deposit on dangerous: 100 shillings race lost 8-10'.

"oh fuck, they want the money" Tommy said and sighed "fuck!"

"what is it Tom?" Polly asked when she walked in because she heard him shout.

"get the boys back I know where she is" he walked out.

Polly picked up the paper tommy was holding and saw the address that was on the paper. She chased after Tommy to go get the boys back.

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) still sitting tied to the chair, her (h/c) hair was still slightly damp from her sweat, her bright and beautiful (E/c) eyes still dull and grey, her crimson stained clothes are still torn and covered in blood.

"Tommy" she sobbed "p-please" her own sobs interrupted her, "please Tommy, save me please"

"aww the Shelby girl is praying for her lad to show up and save her, news flash sweetheart, he isn't coming he's a criminal just like all of us he will choose money over a whore any day!" he cackled "now tell us where the money is"

"I've told you-" she cried out in pain as George cut another line into her leg.

"yes, yes 'you don't know' but the thing is (Y/n) I don't really care about that, see now I have a proposition for Mr. Shelby and the more he sees you missing the more he will want you back and the more money I will get, now what do you say and give me a good old scream" he dragged his knife all the way across you slightly pump belly, you haven't told tommy yet but you were pregnant. You didn't know what to tell him and how to, so you waited, I'm pretty sure Polly knew due to her being a witch after she was put in the noose. 

"OI! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" I knew that voice all too well Tommy "did you really think you would get away with stealing my girl" tommy shouted as he walked towards us.

"whoa Tommy" the man said "you should watch what you're saying and doing, as you can see my knife is up to her neck, you are unarmed and alone" but little did he know the blinder where round the corner and just around and inside the building and have taken down all of the franks gang members. "the money tommy?" he had his arm out.

Tommy handed franks the money and frank took it and removed the knife from my neck, "shame really I loved hearing you scream, just then tommy had enough to snap, he lunged at franks and tackled him to the ground knocking him to the ground punching his until he was out cold or dead I couldn't really tell because of my teary and bloodshot eyes.

"Tommy" I screamed, and all the boys came running in. And tommy took the knife and cut me loose, I fell to the ground but just before I landed Tommy caught me.

"Shit" he said as he caught me.

"Tommy...." I spoke "tommy I'm hurting"

"It's okay (Y/n) I'm here now, I'm here" he said cradling me in his arms.

"Tommy" I took his hand and laid it on my bump that had blood all over, he looked shocked and started to shake as he started to cry.

"it'll be okay (Y/n) I promise for us and for the baby" he spoke as the boys came back and started to watch me and Tommy.

"come on Tommy we gotta go" Jonny dogs said, tommy then picked me up and started to carry me to the car they had come in, I started to fell woozie like I was going to black out or fall asleep, I looked up at Tommy.

"(Y/n) it's okay you can sleep now" just as I closed my eyes I felt him kiss me on my head and whisper "I Love You"