Of anything《T.S》

Starting off with the one and only

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like any normal person, if you saw a Shelby walk in you would turn and walk away, but not (Y/n) she loved the danger that they bought with them. She had lived in Birmingham all her life and had ajusted to the gangs and guns. She loved the thrill of the chase and the sound of guns being loaded existed her. Don't get me wrong she's not some crazy person who need to be locked up. She wasn't scared, scared of anything. So when the Shelby brothers walked in she new something is going to happen, so as he did as bar maids do she handed them 3 glasses and some Irish whiskey.

"Whiskey" Harry gestured to (Y/n).

As (Y/n) was turning around a low a d gruf voice spoke "beer" it was Tommy. Of course it was.

"Why?" She questioned

"Cos someones coming, we need to be sober." Thomas said no emotion in his voice at all.

"Yes of course Thomas" Harry nodded.

(Y/n) POV

Thomas and the boys walked into the private room and I kept handing beers over to the boys as they played cards.

"UP SHE GOES, UP SHE GOES" the pub was alive with singing I was surprised when Tommy let me have singing in the pub. Suddenly it be comes very quiet and everyone looks to the doors.

"Holy shit, it's Billy Kimber" Harry says

Then a man I serpose was Billy Kimber stepped in. "Is there any man "ere named Shelby" he asked but when no one answered he pulled out a gun and shot the roof wished caused everyone to jump but me, my eyes widened with glee, how exsiteing.
"I said is there any man 'ere named Shelby?"
The 3 Shelby brothers stepped out of the room. And Tommy orders drinks for them and tells everyone to go home.
~~~

"You go 'ome" Tommy tells me, I need down to his ear.

"I'm not scared" I say and walk behind the bar Tommy watching me.

"I've never approved of women in pubs but when they look like that.." Kimber started

"You said you wanted men called Shelby, you've got 3 of 'em" Tommy cut off.
Tommy gave him a look as if to say, don't go there.

~~~

"Who's the boss?" That question took me out of my thoughts.

"Well I'm the oldest" Arther said.

"Ha...clearly" Kimber responded

"Are you laughing at my brother?" John asked with a glare at Billy.

"Right so hes the oldest and youre the thickest" he laughed "and I've been told the boss is called Tommy and I'm guessing that's you 'cos you're looking me up and down like I'm a fucking tart!" That caused me to giggle Billy look at me "you laughing whore"

"Oi Kimber! I may work in a pub but I am no whore" I said "and yes I was laughing" he sat there in shock.

"I wanna know what you want" Tommy said making me break the eye contact I held with Kimber.

~~~~~~~

I put on my coat and headed out the door "bye Harry see you tomorrow" Harry waved and I stepped out into the dimly lit street. I walked though them slowly getting the feeling someone was following me. I stopped and someone grabbed me from behind my heart rate shot up but my body froze still.

"You went joking" Tommy said and my heart rate slowed.

"Like I told ya" I said turning to him "I'm not afraid" he then grabbed me and pulled me into an allyway.

"Really even with a 'gipsy scum' like me pinning you against a wall" he smiled

"No I laughed and leaned into his ear "I find it hot" thomas pulled back and I slipped past him walking away "see you tomorrow Shelby" I left him stood there a wanting more.

~~~~
Vote and comment
Till the next one bye