in the Bleak Midwinter 《T.S》

Plot: Thomas Shelby is a very cold hearted man, but there is one person, one women he would do anything for. But when there is nothing he can do he is broken, he can't save her.

Warnings:
Blood
Violence
Strong and very vulgar language

Blinder: Tommy Shelby

~~~~~~

"It's was a fantastic wedding (Y/n)" your mother said to you as she eyed your dress "a lovely dress too, and Thomas, dear take good care of my (Y/n) please"

"I will do Mrs (L/n)" he smiled at my mother and father as he held my waist. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for her"

My mother and father walked away as we started to great other gests at the party. Thomas started to great my side of the family and I started to great his side. "Hello Polly" I smiled sweetly at her.

"You know I never liked Grace, I'm so glad he choose you over her" she smiled a glass of whiskey in her hand, Polly never was one with word but she saw me as a daughter in her eyes, and she always knew me and Thomas would be one and always one.

"Thank you Poll" I laughed a little bit. I always loved Tommy family they where funny and charming and always had a spark to their personalities.

"That's a beautiful neckless (Y/n), where did you get it from" Polly smiled at me.

"Oh this it was a gift from my uncle's wife" I smiled at the ruby red gem that hung round my neck "she said it brings out my eyes so I thought I'd wear it for today"

Meanwhile Tommy's POV

"Ah Catharine" I smiled to (Y/n)s uncle's 3rd wife "Nice to see you here"

"I still haven't forgot about what you did Thomas" she snapped "I'm was forced to marry this many she nodded to the man across the bar.

"I'm sorry I busted your whoring Palace" I smirked "but you were about to sell my wife's body"

"Wipe that smirk off your face" his face stoped as she closed in on Tommy and whispered in his ear "your wife's wearing a neckless that's cursed"

My eyes shot wide and I ran off to find (y/n), she's got to get that neckless off!
I saw her she was standing there "(Y/n)" I shouted. But I was too late the man had aimed his gun, I talked him fast but not fast enough. He fired.

I heard screams as I beat the shit out of the man, I got pulled of by my brother John. "She needs you Tom" he said.

"I'll fucking kill him, I'll kill him!" I screamed spit flying out of my mouth.

"Brother!" John had graves me by my face. "She needs you" he said softly. I rushed over to her to see her head in Polly's lap. Her hand just under her  colarbone and above her chests.

"I think it's pierced her lung" Polly said. I just before I was on the floor I saw all of her colour drained from her face, the Crimson red liquid covered her dress her face full of shock and she mouthed too me I love you, and then she fell.

"She'll be Okay Poll" I cried "she'll be Okay"

YOUR POV

"No Tommy" I said weekly "I'm okay" I reached up and wiped the the tears from his eyes.

"No (Y/n) you're not okay" he cried more.

"I'm okay" i smiled at him "I promise, now remember yours"

"I'm the bleak mid winter" he sniffled
"I will always love you" I drew my final breath and looked at Tommy before closing my eyes and letting the black consume me.