Lies 《M.G + I.J》

Plot: two boys but only one was ment to be, who will you choose. You can only have one. Lies are told and friendship are broken.

Blinder: Michael Grey + Isaiah Jesus
~~~~~~~~

Working another long shift, I had promised Harry, the pub owner, that I'd take the late night shift again. It was the most stupid thing I'd done since I walked away from living in the orphanage. 4 years and counting, she said I could stay until I found a stable job but I wanted to get out of there,and here I am 21 and stood here doing work for less than a loaf of bread an hour.

I was busy wiping up the tables and bar sides when I heard the familiar ring of the bell signalling someone had walked though the doors. "Alright (Y/n)" isaiah said taking the boys in the bar and finding a booth sitting down. I finished wiping the bar down and grabed a try to serve them there alcohol.

"Can't stay away from me can ya' Isaiah" I smiled at him grabbed a bottle of whisky and three glasses.

"More like you can't get enough of me" he winked at me as I placed the glasses on the table.

"I work here, I give you drinks there's a difference" I chuckled at the boy. I started to pour the glasses as I got to the third one isaiah stoped me.

"Not for him, his ma' will kill me" he shot me a look and I looked at the boy who had come in with him and Finn. He was wearing some kind of brown suit and hat like the Peakys but like a farm boy astetic.

"Why? Farm boy too young" I asked him.

"No he's older then me (Y/n), 24 he is." isaiah commented laughing "and he ain't no farm boy, he's a Peaky boy now"

"Holy shit, Well for god sake get him out of that and get him into a Peaky blinder suit" I smirked at him "preferrably Grey, he'll look good in it" with that I left the table. Not know how right I was and not bothering to catch his the mystery boys name.

~~~~~

Nearly the end of my shift, at 1:35am I decided to have a sit down and a drink of my own. Whiskey just straight up whiskey. I collected up the glasses from tables and wiped them down. "Oi Isaiah, where's your farm boy gone?" I shouted to him seeing that the boy had left and it was left with Finn, isaiah and a couple of his friends.

"Ome' (Y/n) farm boy needs his rest if he's gonna put up with you all night." He smiled clearly a bit tipsy.

"Trust me none of you boys could handle me" I chuckled.

"Wanna test that theory out?" isaiah asked.

"Mabye after my shift" I winked at him.

~~~~~~

I woke up not in my bed with a sleeping form next to me. I sighed as I remembered the night before. This happend regually, me and isaiah would sleep together then carry on being friends like nothing ever happened. I got up and put on the clothes I was wearing the night before to go home and sleep before my shift tonight. "You know I wish just one day you might still be in bed with me when I wake up" he mumbled and watched me get dressed.

"isaiah this" I pointed to him and me "is just casual sex" I chuckled.

"I know but if feels wrong for you to rush off the morning after" he smiled.

"Well I've got to get some rest if I'm going to be putting up with you all night" I winked and made my way down stairs and out of the door on the way to my apartment.

~~~~~~

Being in the night shift wasn't the worst thing in the world but being on it for a week straight is emotionally and physically draining when you're used to being on day shifts. Walking into the Garrison at 9pm on a Friday to start, I see farm boy outside in a grey suit!
"I was right" I whispered as I walked past.