maybe when you're older 《M.G》

I awoke from my dream in a hot sweat, thinking about him in this way is not okay (Y/n) get your mind straight, come on. Your only 16 he's 18 for goodness sake.

But I'm mature for my age and it not like we are years apart, damit. I signed getting up from my bed and sloping on my dressing gown on top of my night dress, going down the stairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I live with Polly and the Shelby' s after my father died they took me in as my father was killed by one of their stupid plans that fucked up. More reasons for me not to think about him like a lover. I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked into the kitchen, the strong and sparky smell of cigarettes hit my nose and I knew who it was.

"Hello (Y/n)" his smoothing voice spoke "can't sleep?"

"No, I keep having these weird dreams" I said getting a glass and pouring myself some water. He nodded as if he wanted me to continue. "Well.....um" I mumbled 'shit' "I was in a house and with a husband" at that point he stubbed out his smoke and looked at me. "Kids and a farm of my own, out of this city living happily with my little family" I left out the part where I was making love to 'my husband' *Michael*.

"Oh" he said "I think you're too young to be thinking about that stuff (Y/n)" he looked at me smirking. "Mabye when you're older Toby wil..."

I cut him off "thats ridiculous Toby's gay" I said "anyway I'm quite mature for my age at least that's what Polly says" I blushed.

"Well um who was it then?" He asked intrigued.

"I don't know, maybe my solemate" I smiled at him.

"(Y/n)" he signed "maybe when you're older"

~~~~~~

2 years later (big time skip I know just wait)

Me and Michael grew apart when I moved in with my uncle after living with Polly for 5 years. It was sad to say the least, me and Polly kept in touch and I still lived in Small Heath, but me and the boys wernt as close, it had been 2 years since I had seen them properly, I still talked to Toby and my girl friends. I think it's time I went to Polly's and paid her a vist.

(Take out anything you don't like except the Hat I need that

(Take out anything you don't like except the Hat I need that.)

Walking along the smoggy streets of Small Heath to Poll's was a great feeling maybe get to see the boys again would be great. I kept the pace I was at and I made it to Poll's house. I opened the door and stepped in.

"Hiya Polly just gonna' hang..." I said taking off my coat and turning round
"Oh Michael! Hello"

He looked at me in awe, up then down then up again, To my face, I took off my hat and put it on the hook with my coat. Uncovering my bright (e/c) eyes and silky (h/c) hair. "Um...yeah" the 21 year old said "uh... Mum said someone was coming. She poped out to get some bread" he said blushing at his shyness "she'll be back in a moment" I looked at him for a moment taking in all his features he grown over the last 2 years,
grey suits
I like.
Slicked back dirty blonde hair
Another tick.
He was so much more attractive from when I was a girl bit now I'm a women I guess more features attract me.

I walked into the kitchen with Micheal behind me, sitting down and poring myself a cup of tea, stirring it I waited for him to sit down. " You looks well." I said to him to break the silence.

"You look um...." he struggled to find the words.

"Mature" I giggled 'he's more shy then I remember, maybe because I got boobs'

"Yeah, grown up, it feels like only yesterday I was walking to and from places in town because you where to young" he smiled

"Well I can assure you that I can walk myself now" I tried to make a joke, he laughed 'progress'.

"Michael I'm back...and.." she walked into the kitchen "Oh..(Y/n)"

"Hello Poll" I said engulfing her in a hug "nice to see you, how have you been?"

"I've been good now sit down and tell me what is going on with you" she said. I had wrote to Polly saying I be been thinking, if I was able to, work the the Blinders and Tommy, only booking work, because I had lost my job and my uncle got a new wife and their children and they need my bedroom so I was hoping I could have my old one back.

"Well I wrote to you explaining it so it it okay if I stay with you for a bit?" Michael's eyes widened.

"Of course it is dear! This will always be you're home, well I'm sorry to leave in such a hurry, Tommy sprung on me that he needs me for a meeting today so I've got to go but finish you're tea, stick around or got home, I don't mind"

"Thanks Poll" at that she headed out the door and I turned to Michael. "So you happy I'm back"

"It'll be nice having you back" he said "hey" I looked up "do you remember when you told me about you're dream" he lent towards me over the table 'Where did this confidence come from' "Well after about a year after you left, I had a dream, I lived in a house with a game behind it, with kids of my own and a wife with the most beautiful stunning (e/c) eyes and flowing (h/c) hair as she played and ran with our kids" he was looking at the table but then he meet my eyes.      "And at night we would settle down the young ones and have the baby's warming up with us by the fire in are right sized home and it was just...."

"Perfect" I sighed, Michael was leaning closer over the table, I could tell his breath on my lips, not being able to take the temptation anymore I closed the gap between up and are lips moved in sync, I had been waiting years for with moment, he broke the kiss and came round the table helping me up going to kiss me again.

I put my finger to my lips knowing where this was going (the sexy times).

"Maybe when we're older" I said pecking him on the cheak and sitting down to finish my tea.

~~~
Finn Cole is #1 best boy
Love this one

Vote, comment, follow
Love you all
Until next time bye xox