Family's 《B.G》

First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads this book 2.6k reads is insane, honestly when I started to update this book I thought I would only get like 22 reads each chapter but no I didn't and it's amazing.

Thank you so much.

Warning:
Spoilers for season 4

Plot: the difference in family's always pulls you and your best friend apart but when Tommy needs them, you get to spend more time with him, you to start to catch more and more feelings as time goes on.
I can't find bonnie age anywhere so you're both 17 okay, cool

Blinder: Bonnie Gold

~~~~~\\~~~~~

"Bonnie I don't think we should be here" you called out to your best friend as you trampled though the woods.

"We're fine (Y/n), live a little" he held out his hand to help me climb over a tree that had fallen down.

"So any new information?" I asked Bonnie as I sang my arms behind my back and carried on walking next to him.

"Well" Bonnie grabbed me by my waist and sang me on Top of a fallen tree, so I could sit down. "My father said that I could be in for boxing professionally, with a new deal that's he got"

"Thats awesome Bon" I smiled and punched him in the arm "so happy for you"

"Thnaks (Y/n)" I swear I saw a tiny of pink on his cheeks but maybe it's my eyes, or the cold. "Were here"

"The campsite?" I asked

"No (Y/n), it's a wagon I got for my 16th birthday seeing as I only just finished filling it up with my stuff, I figured you wanted to see it" he smiled at me opening the door.

"Wow" I stepped inside "it's brilliant" I smiled at him.

"Well of course it is to you, gypsy" he smirked

"Oi watch it Gold, I've got my hat with me and you're a gypsy too" I narrowed my way at him and shook my head.

"Sorry I forgot the famous Shelby and their razor blades hats" he smiled.

I laughed "so you dragged me out in the middle of the night to show me a wagon" I questioned.

"Not just any wagon" he smiled at me "it's are hide out Shelby"

"Bon were 17 do you really think we need a hide out" I smirked at him.

"Says the one calling me Bon" he pouted "besides yes to get away from Tommy and you're brothers so we can hang out" he smiled at me rubbing his neck. Was this all for me? No of course not.

"Okay then" I smiled at him "is that a picture of me?" I asked swiping the photo frame from the side and looking at it, "why do you have this?"

"You gave it to me remember" he said "when you came back from Blackpool"

"Oh yeah, but ...em.. why is it framed?" I asked curious

"I didn't want to loose it" he shrugged. I yawned and pulled my coat round my body and Bonnie laid his head on my lap so I could play with his hair. "You could stay the night?"

"Mabye I will" I smiled at him, this happened often I would fall asleep in Bonnies arms then wake up early tomorrow, to get home just as my brothers started to wake up.

"Okay well I'll get the blankets ready, and I'll get you a lantern, get in our Bed clothes. And you can read me my favorite book"

I smirked "who is the kid now" he chuckled slightly through me one of his old shirts for me to change into.
I started to take of my clothes, I turned to see Bonnie watching, "Bonnie, turn!" I shourmted at him and pointed to my hat "I'll have you're eyes." Bonnie turned and started to get undressed and put the top on he handed me.

Bonnie came out from the room at the back of the wagon with his shorts and vest on and multiple blankets, a book and the lantern. "Here" he said handing me the book and laying a blanket over Me.

I snuggled into Bonnie lap and started to reed the book, "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way, the son he was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." I started to read. Bonnie started to stroke my hair and my eyes slowly relaxing and my hands drooping, he picked up the book and closed it as I moved to get more comfortable, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we snuggled and he started to doze off as Well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang bang bang

I growned sitting up I looked around, Bonnie was still asleep, Bang bang bang, Bonnie shot up "who.....who is it" he yawned.

"Your father, Tommy said (Y/n)'s gone missing again a-" he walked in seeing me and bonnie wrapped in each other's arms. "Oh (Y/n)... found you, what where you thinking Bonnie!"

"I'm sorry Mr Gold, I over slept and forgot to get home before my brothers knew, but I over slepted. Don't blame Bonnie please" I pleaded.

"Alright then, but get dressed hurry home, your brothers are worried" she smiled and turned to bonnie giving him a Stern look "and you young man were going to have a talk about having unmarried women in your bed."

"It's not like that, she my best friend" Bonnie said but his dad had already walked out.

"I'm sorry Bonnie, I best be heading off before my brothers start a war" I laughed.

"Want me to walk you home?" He asked

"No thanks Bon I'm fine, thanks tho, for everything" I smiled at him pecking him on the cheek and turning to walk out the door "bye" I waved and was walking home to the onslaught of questions always going to get it from my brothers about where I was, I had a plan tho.
~~~~~

"I was at Martha's this morning, helping with her reading for school" I said "I got up early and went there"

"So you weren't hanging out with Bonnie gold then?" Tommy said

"No Tommy I promise" I smiled.

"Alright then run along and do something Mr Gold is coming for a meeting about are Italian problem.

~~~
Rip John