Bullying 《F.S》

! WARNING !
MENTIONS
OF SELF HARM
SUICIDE
SEVERE BULLYING
AND EXTRA CUTE FINN

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finn Shelby the well known youngest gangster of the group that call them selves the peaky blinders. But.... he don't get involved in the business a lot.. no he would rather spend his time bullying a girl no older then himself.
She would race though the streets of Small Heath hoping to avoid the ambush of verbal abuse coming from Finn and his small gang of rebellious teens. On the way and from the small village shops for her poorly ma' at the time. He would shout at her harmful and nasty things, only he thought it was a joke or a good laugh to shout things like..

"Back form the whore house"

"Did they pay you this time!"

"I would put a bag on my head if I looked like you!"

He did this to get a few giggles out of his friends, but what he didn't know was every time he said those things she would do a cut for every word and count them. Her way of dealing with the hurt inside was to hurt on the outside. She would count every crimson line on her arms, legs and waist. But this time Finn had gone to far.

"Maybe you should kill yourself!" He laughed,  Isaiah had known Finn had gone too far this time when he said.

"Finn, mate" he looked at him in shock "she's crying" Finn then looked at the girl seeing her face wet with salty tears running down her face and her wimpering was loud enough to hear it a mile away. 

~~
Later that day she took care of her ma' as usual, and cut her arm but this time it was different she cut the initials 'F.S' into her arm and let it bleed the red metallic smelling liquid ran down her arm as she made her way to the barn where she would the a rope round her neck and jump.

"(Y/N)!" Was the only thing she could hear when she was cut from the beam and then blacked out.

YOU'RE POV

I woke in a room, white and laying on a bed bandages around my arms and a painfull bruise on my neck, the the memories came flooding back. Screaming out in pain I tried to flush them out of my head but it only caused footsteps to come running up the stairs.

"(Y/n)!" Isaiah came running into the room cradling me in his arms "it's okay I'm here"

"What the fuck!" I screamed "I'm not serposte to be here! Why the fuck am I here! I should be gone! Why am I here!"

"Because Finn saved you" what Isaiah had just said stopped you're screaming.

"What the fuck has this boy done to me eh?" I said tears streaming once again. " Does he think with is one big game? Tell me? Does he?!?"

"I don-"

"What the fuck is so wrong with me!"

~~~~
meanwhile down stairs before your scream

"Finn what the fuck!" Tommy shouted at the younger brother "she had you're name cut into her skin!"

"I didn't do it!" He shouted back

"We know Finn but please tell us do you know her" Polly asked

"Yeah, yeah I do" Finn said sitting down

"Hed been bullying her for a year" Isaiah said "until she-"

"decided to end her life by hanging her self in our stables" Tommy screamed at Finn.

"I didn't know that it was that bad!" He screamed back.

"Look Finn! Tommy!" Polly interuped "You saved her that's all that matters, but I gotta know why'd you bully her"

"Because" Finn sighed "because she looked at Isaiah the way I wanted her to look at me"

"You had a crush on a girl so you bullied her to near suicide" Tommy laughed "fucking brilliant" 

~~~~
Sorry to end it there but if you're gonna rant in the comments about the triggers, I put warnings about it so please don't comment about it.
Also if you struggling with bullying or self harm here are some numbers you can call/text

 text Shout to 85258.

Call 1.855.407.0889 for bullying

Have a wonderful day part 2 up soon xoxo