I'm here [F.S]

Warning: un-consensual sexual actions

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold night in Birmingham, just as the snow was starting to settle on the ground I decided to go on a walk. Being the age I was, which was 17, it's not very safe to be alone at night, but the night air revived me. As I walked along I though about the peaky blinders, well one of the peaky brothers, the youngest, Finn Shelby. We had been friend's for years now and I was always fond of him. The fact is that I left Birmingham when I was around 15 so I hadn't seen Finn since. I got home this morning and hadn't seen any of the peaky blinders. I even went to the Garrison.
Nothing.

I haven't seen Finn in 2-3 years, because we where nearly 18, and now I thought that the peaky blinders had moved from the Small Heath. Well as I was walking it started to get cold so I started to head back. Some drunk men who looked like they might do something, or it was just my mind, but I continued walking, when suddenly I was pulled into an allyway and a hand was placed on my waist as I was held against a wall. I looked at the person who had grabbed me and it was a drunk man somewhat in his 30s.
"Let go of me" I said harshly and tried to pull away but was pushed against the wall again. "I said let go of me" I shouted this time.

"Now there's no need to be rude is there" the man slurred "I just wanna hav' a littl' fun" the man begain to lift up my navy just knee length skirt. I screamed and shouted for him to let go but he didn't. I screamed for help but no one came to my aid.

FINN,S POV

I had walked out of the offices to get some air, and have a cigarette but I decided to go home. On my way I heard screaming.
"Please help me, someone!" I heard and started to walk faster looking in every direction to find the source of the noise.
A women around 16 had been trapped against a wall and her will as a man was grinding against her.
"Hey!" I shouted in an act of courage "the fuck do ya' think your doing!"

"Come on mate I'm hav'n some fun" the man slurred.

"Fuck'n hell I didn't wanna kill anyone today" I said and the man suddenly sobered up. I grabbed him by his collar and though him off the girl. "Now go!" And the man scurryed off and out of sight.

"Now you alright miss...." I asked

"(L/n) and thank you" she looked up and I saw her face for the first time her eyes where blood shot and hot tears still streaming down her face, but Not only did I recognise her name but her face as well, it had been years since I had seen (Y/n), she was pretty. I mean she was pretty before but damm.

YOUR POV

"(L/n) and thank you" I said to the boy no older than me, that had saved me. I looked at him for the first time and he looked at me. I looked a mess but I didn't care.

"Finn.........." I whispered

"Y/-" i cut him cut off by giving him and started to cry again.

"Finn" I cried "I missed you so much, if you hadn't been there I don't think anyone would have helped me"

Back to finns pov

"Shh-shh (Y/n) I'm here now" I calmed her in my arms "I'm here..... listen let me walk you home" she nodded and we started to head back to her home catching up on everything I had missed out on when she moved to London after her father died and carried on her education.

We reached her house and we walked though the small gates of the front garden and she unlocked the door and alowed me to step in.

"Do you wanna drink Finn?" She asked

"A hot tea would be lovely" I answered she walk out of the main room and into the kitchen.

"Hello Mrs (L/n) how are you?" I asked (y/n) mum as she walked down the stairs and was about to go out.

"Oh my Finn you be grown, I remember when you were wee" (y/m/n) thick Irish acsent coming though "I'm guessing (Y/n) Let you in, well I'm going to 'ead off to work. Tell (Y/n) I said bye" I nodded and she left.

I was sat on the sofa, boxes of things around me, they only just moved in. I got up and opened a box labeled 'photo's' and saw loads of photos of (Y/n), me and her dad.

"I miss him" she drew me out of my trance, her dad was like mine, since mine wasn't really there for me.

"Me too" I said and sat back down as she handed me a cup. "Thank you"

She huffed and turned to me "Finn?" She asked, I hummed in response "I think I wouldn't of have been here now if it wasn't for you, so for everything you do thank you Finn, thank you" she let a tear shed from her eye. I put in cup down and wiped it away from her face, slowly ceressing her cheak. She lent into my touch and put her hand on mine and I was intoxicated by her touch. She opened her eyes to start into mine and we lent in and are lips connected like a puzzle we fit each other perfectly. We pulled away after a few more seconds.

"You have no idea how long I waited to do that" I said leaning my head against hers. She giggled in response and we sat enjoying each others company once again.

~~~~
I really liked this chapter, I'm proud of it.
Anyway don't forget to comment, vote and follow me for more
Goodnight/ morning gang and
Until next time
Bye