Family's 《B.G》part 3

plot: read 1 & 2 

Blinder: Bonnie gold. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was half way home, soaking wet from the pouring rain, pulling Bonnie's tail coat round me more, inhaling his sent. Why did Tommy have to be so... so overprotective of me. Yes I may be his little sister but what is he going to do, he can't keep me locked away forever. Unless hes planing to marry me off to someone. 

No Tommy wouldn't do that. 

Would he?

No of course not. 

"(Y/n)!" I heard from behind me, it was Bonnie "hey wait up!" I slowed down so he could catch up. "hey..." he looked at me, my eyes wondered up from his soaked t-shirt and rippled neck to his beautiful hazel eyes. "What's up you're crying?" I quickly wiped my eyes.

"fucking Tommy! why does he have to push away everyone?" I said tears brimming my eyes. "does he want me to go?" I wiped away the tears once again, I had threatened to leave home before.

"I don't know, he doesn't want me near you" Bonnie said.

"fuck, he takes the one good thing out of my life" I shout, Bonnie smiled.

"one good thing?" he asked, I blushed realizing what I had said.

"shut it gold!" I shot, he smiles, and we continued to walk to the house.

TOMMYS POV

I watch as Bonnie and (Y/n) walk back to the house, they turn a corner and as soon as they do Bonnie winks at me and I nodded. I had talked to Bonnie about my little sister, I said if he were to hurt her, I would skin him alive, but they're still kids. So, I left him to it, I walked back to the offices. I hope he knows what he's getting into with the little Shelby, she's faster, stronger and got more balls than Finn despite being 4 years younger.

BACK TO NORMAL POV 

We walked in the house and I took Bonnie' s coat off and hung it up to dry. "Bonnie I've got some of Michael's old clothes if you want them" I said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah please" he smiled "would be nice to get some dry clothes on" Tommy wouldn't be home tonight, he would be in the london house with Charlie and Lizzie, so we had the whole house to me and Bonnie. I walked upstairs to my room and pulled out some of Michael's old clothes as this used to be his room before me and him swapped. I used to live with Polly and he used to live with Tommy.

"The dry clothes are set out on my bed for you Bonnie" I said loud enough for him to hear me from down stairs. I got to work removing my wet clothes and putting my dry night gown on I put some socks on to stop my feet getting cold and turned to go down stairs, but to my surprise Bonnie was at the door frame.

"You didn't do what I think you did, Gold I swear to God!" I shot

"Let me just say this before you kill me" he smirked "Shelby girls have such nice body's" I lunged at him.

"Glod I'm going to kill you!" I yelled playfully, he was laughing as I talked him to the ground.

"Someone's a little eager" he laughed.

"I'm going to fuck you up!" I shot.

"That a threat or a promise?" He winked, I blushed so hard I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Look, Bonnie, I don't wanna be mean but we've been friend for a long time, I don't wanna fuck things up between us" he just laughed "I'm serious!"

"Maybe say that after you've got off my lap, coz I'm kind of getting a hard on" he blushed.

"Bonnie!" I yelled getting off him he sat up and I went over to the bed and sat down.

"I was joking jeez" he went to sit next to me " you know I think we've kind of made are bond stronger, I mean we kind of made out in front of your brother" he laughed.

"Yeah I guess you're right" I smiled "i just really like you And I don't wanna fuck things up between us" he didn't answer me, just leaned forward and kissed me, pulled away looked in my eyes and went back to kissing me again.

The kisses where short and sweet, they really shows how much I ment to him, he never wanted to go further than that today, I could tell because they weren't hungry or rough

The kisses where short and sweet, they really shows how much I ment to him, he never wanted to go further than that today, I could tell because they weren't hungry or rough. Every know and again he would bring his lips down to my neck and leave sweet kisses from my jaw down my neck and on to my collarbone.

"Bonnie" he hummed as an answer. "You kneed to get dry you're going to get sick." I said pushing him off me lightly he then stood up amd pulled of his wet shirt and though it to the ground.

"You gonna watch Shelby?" He asked.

"No I'm going to make some tea, you want some?" I asked he nodded his head.

"Tease" he smirked "I'll be down in a bit" with that I walked out the room and went to make some tea.

~~~
Im thinking about making this a book not to sure tho....
Anyway last part of the Bonnie Gold familys imagines.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote!
Till the next one bye ××