Dandelions 《F.S》

Plot: you're one of Polly's witch  friends she invites you over for some catching up and you have an important question to ask.

Blinder: Finn Shelby.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm off to meet my friend Polly, we where in the hospital ward together as doctors around us tried to convince us we where crazy. Polly had told me she started to see people and hear voices after she had put her neck though a noose. Her tramatic experience triggered her sights, mine was that my mother got shot in frout of me when I was 16, then I was sent to London to live with my uncle who married me off at the age of 17 to a 36 year old man named William. Only for him to send me to a nut house, apparently, I was crazy and a witch.

Witch, yes. Crazy no.

Now at the age of 19, I practice the arts of nature magic, you know herbs, and elexires. Wishes and fairys birthed form dandelions. I love reading tea leaves, me and Polly used to freak the nurses at the aslyam all the time.
'you have The grimmmmm.......'
It was amazing, sadly Polly got released after a year of being 'mentally ill' her brothers decided to bail her out leaving me another year in the nut house.

I arrived at the high and solid wooden door, I went to knock but the door opens revealing a boy around the age of 25 in a grey suit.
"Hello love, can I help You?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for a Polly Grey" I smiled at him.

"Ah you're (Y/n) the witch" he looked at me up and down "I can tell the flower crown kinda gave it away"

"Why hide?" I giggled "they don't burn witches anymore Micheal"

"How-" he cut himself off "witch" he pointed to me "well mum's just woke up and I put the pot on so a hot cuppa will be waiting for You"

"Thank you" I smiled and pushed past him into the house, the aroma smelled of tobacco and whisky.

"That stuff will kill you, ya know" I smiled at Polly watching he glide around the room. She turns quickly to me, and chuckled.

"I'm sure the herbs will heal me" she laughed "I'm between two worlds (y/n), I'm already dead!" She yelled

"God I've missed you" I ran and hugged her. "You left me in that aslyam"

"I knew you would be okay"  she smiled "after I left they let you into the gardens from what i can tell"

"The only thing that kept me alive, I'm very good friends with the creatures and flowers in there" I smiled "the nyx's said I should hex the nurses"

"They are right" she smiled "tea" she offered and I nodded, I watched as the brown liquid poured into my cup taking tea leaves with it.

"So, Polly what have you been up to" I asked sipping on the tea.

"Same old, looking after my boys and girls, helping the blinders." She turns quickly and looked to the fire place and whispers. "Not now" she knows I love hearing about the stories of the peaky blinders. Only thing that kept me sane.

"Polly my crown has sage in it through it on the fire" I smiled and handed my crown to her "keeps away the bad spirits."

"Tea leaves?" She asked reaching for my cup, I handed it to her "mystery and love, you will meet someone very special" I smiled at her, she passed the cup back to me. "I've got a gold young lad coming over soon maybe it's him"

"Maybe, but I feel like it's something else connected to you" I laughed

"Don't be going after Micheal he's not very keen on witches" she laughed