Night World Book 10: The Runaway Chapter 3

Chapter 3

'Whoa! What was that? Did I just see his thoughts? Did I just enter his mind?' Shocked and confused Lea, as she is staring deeply in his ocean blue eyes.

Jethro recovered first but instead of pulling away he held her tighter and again claimed her lips, with much hunger this time.

She was still in shock. Her eyes widened, it took all her concentration and will to embrace herself from responding to that kiss. She gather all her strength to push the guy away.

" Ahhh!!! Lucas!!!!" she screamed.

She doesn't succeed in pushing him away. But at least she made him stop kissing her.

" Ouch! That hurts babe," he said covering his left ear with his left hand keeping the right hand on her waist.

" Luc ---"

" Stop!" he cut her off from screaming again by covering her mouth. " Shhhh... my ears are aching."

"What the ---" Lucas then entered the office. Gasped when he saw their position.

Lea still slouched sitted on the chair while Jethro is on his knees down her, holding her close to his body.

"Jethro?" asked Lucas.

"Hello brother."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Wow nice greetings brother."

"Don't expect me to be nice after seeing you harassing my staff."

"Oh!" Jethro pretended to be shocked.

" Get off me bastard!" Lea again, tried to push the guy aaway.

But the guy have a tight grip of her and too strong for her to even just moved by an inch.

"Hmmmm..." Jethro snuggled closer to her neck. " But I thought you are my welcoming present," in between kisses on her neck Jethro said.

Urgh! Lea groaned to herself. I really should get mad but why am I enjoying this? For goodness sake! He's a vampire

"Please! Stop!"

"Hmmmm... Why do I have a feeling that you don't want me to stop?" in between kisses he said.

" Jethro, if you don't stop now --"

"What?" he vut him off. He is now facing Lucas but still holding Lea. " Why do you give a damn about her? She's just a human. Just a vervain."