Third Challenge

So this story is going to end. I don't know about you guys but It makes me so sad.

      Chapter Fifteen

" What did you say?! " I shrieked as my sister told me this new found information.

" Shut up okay? All the three girls are going on a date with the boys. And after that the boy picks one girl. " she explained. I nodded excited. I jumped up and down wanting to get solo time with Lou.

" When? " I asked her again, " Tomorrow. Breakfast for the first. Lunch for the second. And dinner for the third. " she explained and I nodded.

Happily skipping. Yes skipping. To my room a sudden thought struck my mind. Where is Bethany? I haven't seen her since that taxi incident. Maybe he did something bad to her.

" Hey Wendy Bear. " I called her and she snapped her head at me. Too quickly. Snapping her own neck at the process. Killing her Instantaneously.

Kidding. Sorry. Hehez.

" Where's Bethpoo? " I asked her.

" Oh, haven't you heard? She left. " She told me and I instantly became upset. Why did she leave? Hmmm. Better snoop around later. But now, I'm waiting for the Capitol to deliver me a letter.

Ding. One new message.

From the Capitol. Wow. They are so modern.

Hey chica! Oops sorry Mendita here!- Give me that. Hello tribute, Your date with Louis will be at 11:30 at an Ice cream shop. Be there. Dress casual.

- Capitol

Dress casual? Meh.

*&*

  Tomorrow Almost Afternoon. Hehez.

" Wake the fudge up sistaaaah! " I heard screaming and someone jumping on my bed. I screamed and woke up to my sister hitting me on the head with a pillow........repeatedly.

" What the fudging cheetos! " I glared at her  " You're gonna be late sis. " She just said and my eyes widened. 11:00. Holy cow breasts!

I quickly put on some random shorts, a losse t-shirt and some converse. I put my hair up in a messy-bun and ran dowstairs.

" Ice Cream Galleria please. " I told the new limo driver. Hmm that's weird. Where's the other one?

He drove me to the Ice Cream shops and I chucked out my phone and hit the twitter app.

Going to the Ice cream shop with a goofball //pic.twitter.uaap.via//

I wasn't really famous on twitter with only 28K Followers and 19M tweets. I was following 24 people only though, and that was making me have many unfollowers.

11:25

" Can't this car go any faster?! " I screamed at the driver. He looked startled, " Ma'am, we've been here for five minutes now. " He told me and I blushed, embarrased. Getting out of the car and entering the Ice Cream Galleria.

" Lovely lady. " Louis stood up and kissed my hand. I am never going to wash that hand again.

" Hi Lou. " I coolly waved at him. He raised an amused eyebrow at me and shrugged.

He handed me a chocolate-flavored ice cream, while he ate away his carrot-flavored one.

" So tell me about yourself. " He asked, his eyes showing curiousity.

" Well My name's Abby Thompson. I live in a house. I have a pet tiger and my favorite color is sunset orange. " I told him, he looked at me like I was crazy and shool his head and laughed.

" You're a handful. " He told me.

" I'm not sure wheter to take that as an insult or a compliment. " I pouted at him.

Louis

We spent all afternoon laughing, eating and being childish. She made me feel like a kid again, enjoying myself. She is amazing company.

" Good bye . " I told her and she blushed and kissed me on the cheek before hurriedly walking away. Well that was my first kiss.....on the cheek....with a girl....other than my family.

She was chill unlike the other one from breakfast.

    Flashback

" Louis. " She squeaked and I awkwardly waved at her.

" You look nice. " I complimented. Which was a total lie. She was wearing a tight pink revealing dress and these killer heels. But I wouldn't want to be rude. Maybe she's nice. Right?

" I know right.  " She purred.

Wrong.

    Flashback Over *

That was the most gruesome date ever. She was only talking about her nails, hair and ex-boyfriends. Gheez.

Now It's time to go to this fancy place and meet the last tribute.

And there she was. Gorgeous. She was wearing a cute golden summerdress and some flats. I was awestruck by her.

All throughout the night she made me laugh, and she was so kind-hearted. Sweet, caring and constantly blushing. I love girls that blush.

Oh Mami, this is going to be a very hard decision.

Yikes Abby you have got some competition girl?!

Coming up.

Who will Louis Choose?

One more chapter?

Epilogue?

Sequel?

Is she going to win?

Stay tuned xx