Run, Fight, Hide

I pretty much freaked out while writing this story. ❤

  Abby

" Run guys! " I screamed and hauled ass, the zombies were slow. I mean dead slow.

Me, Wendy, Lola, Rachel, Bethany and the other girl ran towards the second floor to find some shelter.

" Over there guys. " I told them and we went inside the small passage. Only small people could fit inside, well we're going to stay here until It finishes.

Or not...

The dragging of feet and rotten flesh assaulted my nose. I could hear Wendy retching, this would be a good time to check what this goddamn bag's got inside.

" Guys check your bags. " I whispered and they all nodded.

I checked mine and there was ; a jacket, two bottles of water, energy-bar, first-aid kit, flashlight towels and a sleeping bag.

" So what's our plan? " I asked them.

" I don't know? Survive the night I guess. " Unknown girl told me, she seemed nice.... I guess.

Okay. Well it's still early for sleep.

" Wait guys, there's a letter check yours. " Bethany exclaimed ripping hers open.

I rummaged through my bag and sure enough I found a slick brown envelope, how could I not have noticed that?

I ripped mine open.

Dear Tribute,

If you're reading this, you must be safe. Not for long though. You have to find the following items, and I mean this by team. You and your partner. You have to find three items. When there are hundreds of zombies.
You must find the following in the span of three days and four nights.

- White flower ( In the middle of the clearing. You need stealth )

- A violet book ( In the attic )

-  A zombie's finger/ toe/ head

Well Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

My mouth stood agape. Maybe this wasn't going to be a peaceful night after all.

" Hey Wendy! Wanna go flower hunting? " I asked her and she nodded.

" Well we just have to wear something warmer. " I muttered and grabbed my jacket. It was a dark blue jacket with snowman patterns. She took out hers which was a dark green with intricate signs.

" Ready? " I asked her and she nodded.

Time to go flower hunting then.

Okay. Next chapter later? ❤