Second Challenge

Hi Guys! Sorry for the long wait. It was all My bestfriends fault. Lol. enjoy.

Chapter Twelve

" So does anybody have any questions? " The speaker questioned and nobody dared to raise their hands.

So basically everything that the speaker explained was about the second challenge, It was a bit random I admit. But, I guess it is a requirement. I mean having a baby or babies with Louis does sound tempting.

The speaker said that for a whole week we will be tested by our responsibilty. Being a mother, and being a companion.

They will be giving us one fake baby each, we get to name them and dress them up. Weird. And- If they survive and are healthy we get In. Depends on how the competitor treats the child.

I was excited to say the least and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a cute baby!

" We will be placing you each in individual small houses, where you will be staying in a week. With your baby. So- good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor! " The speaker gave us a last dazzling smile before walking off.

I quickly ran to the elevator so I could get in first, I don't want to be crowded with District 10 girls. They. Are. Terrible!

" I'm so happy! Taking care of a baby! Oh yeaaaah. " I sung, spinning around and doing a few random crazy dance moves. Yes mofo's I'm cool, get over it.

I packed several clothing, underwear, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, lotion and other neccesities.

" I'm ready! I'm ready! " I shouted at the bald man infront of my door.

" Miss, please stop screaming, " the man winced, when he saw me pout, well let's just say a gummy bear was harder than him, " Okay, the train is downstairs, hurry up and good luck. " he told me and I gave him a big smile.

Skipping all the way to the train, I sat on the further left, because It had a cute little peeking window. I placed my bag beside me and popped on my earphones, listening to some classic One Direction songs.

***

" Miss! Miss! " A guard was shouting at me, I opened my eyes to see the train was slowing down and some of the tributes were getting up, probably close then. I threw my brown/red locks up in a lazy bun and stretched a little.

" Everybody get out! " A voice from the front shouted and that's what everybody did. I can't help but think that what that big meanie said was rude. Hmp. *lip pout*

One of the capitol geeks led us to a huge clearing where there were small pale pink houses scattered. It was so cute, but one certainly caught my eye. Unlike the other houses this house was hot pink, and had pale pink patterns running down.

I squealed and ran for the house, I was like a little kid on Christmas Eve. It was my dream house, It was every girl's dream house!

" Alright everybody settle In, your babies will be delivered to you shortly. " Capitol geek said and everyone nodded absentmindedly. Everyone was awestruck, and It was impossible not to be.

I entered the pink house and found that the room was even more incredible on the inside. The walls were cream colored and everything inside of it was either pale or hot pink.

" Heaven. " I gasped and plopped down on the small furniture. I gave a relieved sigh and started to explore other parts of the small house.

The bedroom was my favorite. It was small, just right for one person, pink and soft. Beside it was a cradle, It was white and that was it.

*Ding Dong*

" Comiiing! Oomf. " Thud. Ouch. Well that was embarrassing. Oh the door!

I swung the pretty pink door wide open and the man behind it was wide-eyed. He held a small box inside and I snatched it out off his arms.

" Thank you, bye. " I slammed the door shut and giddily raced to my room.

I opened the small box and gasped at what I saw. It was like a true baby, screw that. I think it is a real baby. It was so....realistic

" I think I'll name you Ciliana. " I cooed at her and she giggled. Adorable.

I placed her on her cradle and stared at her....for a long time. And then she started crying, and I didn't know what to do.

So

The

Baby

Died.

And that's how I lost the Husband Games.

Kidding.

The baby didn't stop crying and I snuggled up to it. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed on bottle of milk, and guided it to the baby's lips. My baby's lips. My Ciliana's lips.

A bit of a filler chapter. Ugh. Sorry? But I have a serious migraine. This chappie is dedicated to Dafhna Mae. Say hi darla. Haha. So... That's it for now, snowflakes! xx