The Husband Games

Chapter One

It was a beautiful sunny day, but everyone was rather gloomy. Today was the day, the day of The Reaping. The Reaping only happens once a year, and they pick tributes from each district to fight for The Husband Games. It's not to the death or anything, but It still has death-threatening situations.

Me and my sister stood at the middle of the field, waiting for the clown that comes every year to announce the tributes. And as if one cue, a blue-haired barbie walked up on stage.

" District Twelve, District Twelve. Today is a glorious day. If anyone here doesn't remember let me refresh your mind, " she said enthusiastically, " The Husband Games, is a traditional games played every year to encourage more woman to join. This is a fun game, where you have to give It all your best and marry the hottest male celebrities. Now, shall we start The Reaping? " She finished off with a grin.

She reached one of her bony fingers over to the big translucent bowl in the clearing.

" The first tribute is, Bethany White. " she squeaked, and then a girl I assumed as a bitch came up the stage, flipping her perfectly dyed blonde locks. She gave a blinding white smile and sat down on one of the big chairs.

" Now for our next tribute, please come up the stage, Lola Grey. " she said, and another girl came up the stage with a shy demeanor to her. She had black locks and wore oversized clothes.

" Okay, next is Rachel Atkinson. "And a girl with natural blonde locks came up the stage she screamed bad ass and the first tribute glared at her, probably intimidated by her looks.

" Second to the last, Please come up the stage sweetheart is Wendy Thompson. " Then my sister came up the stage, a huge grin etched to her face. She was so giddy that her brunette hair when bouncing everywhere.

" Our last- sadly tribute is Abby Thompson, Oh my It looks like we have sisters, and she's a beautiful one too. " The lady complimented as I hid behind my red curtains. My face was flushed and my sister gave a small smile.

" Once again, our tributes for the Seventy-Fourth Annual Husband Games. " the Capitol music played and we were guided to the train.

We were guided into our rooms, and me and my sister were roommates.

" It's no doubt that you'll get your man, you know? Your very pretty and smart, and athletic and- " my sister started and I just burst out laughing at her rant.

Tributes. This is President Hail speaking. Tomorrow you will all have your makeovers. So today enjoy, relax and feel free to roam around the premises.

Well? They can roam around all they want I'm gonna stay here and get some rest. Tomorrow's a big day.

First story guys I hope you all liked it even if I'm sucky at writing this is my first time so no bad commenting next chapter tomorrow i love you goodbye and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.